Toribash
Originally Posted by SuperRCBA View Post
Im sorry, but 5 days have passed since i has applied to enter the clan and I have not received a reply, he asked whether I go or not, because there are other applicants who are waiting for an answer.

I ask you sincerely to respond as soon as possible please.

Sincerely, Roberto or SuperRCBA

On behalf of the whole clan, no.
Name:CoKe (Larry)
Belt: 9th Dan
Current TC Amount: 18 299 (Just bought shit etc)
Past Clans: DAT,Arkane,Fusion(TTF)
Clan References: Eddy
Modes you're good at: Aikido(!),wushu,all classic mods really...
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): Art- a shitload of it...experienced in general graphics,3d rendered art,animation etc etc.
GMT: +2

Player Card:

About yourself:
I'm an extremely loyal person.I'm chilled as fuck,seriously I hate conflict,especially online..I love lying around with mates n gettin baked,n having a decent braai.yes "braai"(like a barbecue or w/e),I'm from south Africa,a place with hot as fuck summers and shit like rugby and cricket etc...I love music,,anything from Skrillex to In Flames and quite a bit of electro/house (for those nights when drinking is the only option)..also some good old rap whenever....Regarding TB,i"m relatively old,however I've matured and grown quite a bit throughout the years...hhmm also,next year I'll be studying Software development...

Why you want to join [eVo]:
It's the only clan I have any interest in to be honest.I have history with some of the members and this clan gives me a feel of how things used to be..This clan is built on tradition,respect and loyalty (which really appeals to me).I have had some ups and downs,however, grown through them and have somewhat drawn myself closer to some of the members here.In fact,I wanted to be in this clan a long time ago(even before joining DAT),however was not on par.This is truly one of the few clans I have serious respect for.

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:
I am rather ambitious, and will do as much as I can to elevate this clan.This includes rep,image and skill.I would love to be able to fight in-game alongside other eVo members against other clans and get this clans points up and reach that no.1 toriclan spot to start with.I also get along with many of the members,therefore the social aspect will be enhanced. I naturally have always done things for my clans,whether it's art (such as images,clan pics etc.) or just simply in-game activity..

~CoKe

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by SuperRCBA View Post
Im sorry, but 5 days have passed since i has applied to enter the clan and I have not received a reply, he asked whether I go or not, because there are other applicants who are waiting for an answer.

I ask you sincerely to respond as soon as possible please.

Sincerely, Roberto or SuperRCBA

i have also not recieved a reply so like he said please reply
Name:kal12eb
Belt:black belt

Past Clans:none
Modes your good at:akido

GMT:estern
Why you want to join [eVo]:i want to be a better player and hope that u can teach me some moves and hope to make friends
Wow.... your APP surprised me CoKe... didn't think i would get one from you... after everything that has happened and said... you want to come here?

Show your skeelz Pepsi boy
Last edited by Tripstone; Jul 21, 2011 at 11:36 PM.
Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
Name:CoKe (Larry)
Belt: 9th Dan
Current TC Amount: 18 299 (Just bought shit etc)
Past Clans: DAT,Arkane,Fusion(TTF)
Clan References: Eddy
Modes you're good at: Aikido(!),wushu,all classic mods really...
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): Art- a shitload of it...experienced in general graphics,3d rendered art,animation etc etc.
GMT: +2

Player Card:

About yourself:
I'm an extremely loyal person.I'm chilled as fuck,seriously I hate conflict,especially online..I love lying around with mates n gettin baked,n having a decent braai.yes "braai"(like a barbecue or w/e),I'm from south Africa,a place with hot as fuck summers and shit like rugby and cricket etc...I love music,,anything from Skrillex to In Flames and quite a bit of electro/house (for those nights when drinking is the only option)..also some good old rap whenever....Regarding TB,i"m relatively old,however I've matured and grown quite a bit throughout the years...hhmm also,next year I'll be studying Software development...

Why you want to join [eVo]:
It's the only clan I have any interest in to be honest.I have history with some of the members and this clan gives me a feel of how things used to be..This clan is built on tradition,respect and loyalty (which really appeals to me).I have had some ups and downs,however, grown through them and have somewhat drawn myself closer to some of the members here.In fact,I wanted to be in this clan a long time ago(even before joining DAT),however was not on par.This is truly one of the few clans I have serious respect for.

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:
I am rather ambitious, and will do as much as I can to elevate this clan.This includes rep,image and skill.I would love to be able to fight in-game alongside other eVo members against other clans and get this clans points up and reach that no.1 toriclan spot to start with.I also get along with many of the members,therefore the social aspect will be enhanced. I naturally have always done things for my clans,whether it's art (such as images,clan pics etc.) or just simply in-game activity..

~CoKe

damn good app right here, will take into serious consideration.

looking forward to playing against you ingame, see you around.
OG of TB
A man of few words
Name:haioko
Belt:3dan black belt
Current TC Amount:1335 in this acc and 12k in other
Past Clans:none
Modes your good at:judo,running,taekkyon and little in aikido
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..):i make head texture
About yourself:I'm from Brazil 15 years I have started playing this game is 5 months since then I want to join a clan, won the most matches, the site easier for you to find me is in judo tournament.
Why you want to join [eVo]:as I said, since I started playing I want to get into a clan, many people told me that evolution is a good clan I also think that i, because you also have good players and is a very active clan
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:I am a good fighter and I enter all day in the forum and the game , it can help the clan
player card:
Attached Images
haioko.jpg (14.2 KB, 9 views)
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
Wow.... your APP surprised me CoKe... didn't think i would get one from you... after everything that has happened and said... you want to come here?

Show your skeelz Pepsi boy

Indeed,over all the shit in the past yo....

Originally Posted by smokie View Post
damn good app right here, will take into serious consideration.

looking forward to playing against you ingame, see you around.

Likewise,however our timezones tend to be quite a bitch...you're online when I'm sleeping etc.