Toribash
I was in the cinema yesterday with my friends,we watched [REC]2.that was fucking great !! i was not expecting to see such as amazing movie,it was scary (especially the sound),there were no impossible actions(such as all the actors are kung-fu fighters and kill all the zombies in one minute) and the ending was surprising.
I'm [Addicted]
I watched [REC] only, was so-so (according to fact that I don't like such movies)

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Never watched [REC].
I recently saw a movie "Alive or dead". I lol'd so hard. How stupid can someone be? Dead or alive sucked, but holy fuck that name. I bet it wasn't even in cinema for a day.
My school class was going to "Childrens of Irena Sendlerowa" (Movie about women saving childs during II world war ), but because of flu they canceled it. Now we are going on "2012" I hope it's a good movie.
derp
i watched "Children of Irena Sendlerowa" with my school class.we didn't like it.i don't think that 2012 is a good movie,i haven't watched it but i think that it is suxor just like other thrillers.
I'm [Addicted]
Holy... holyyyyyyy... I'm having b-day in few days and my brother already bought a present...

[re] | #Polska
Haha, CoD

I think tomorrow is the release date for Assassins Creed 2, at least in Germany, isn't it?
I want to play that game so bad!!!
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Holy... holyyyyyyy... I'm having b-day in few days and my brother already bought a present...

When it asks you if you want to skip the 'offensive' missions, say no - they're the most fun ;)
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Y'know, man, I am on internet so long so nothing is offensive for me xD

Also mich:
In 2 days ^^

[re] | #Polska