Toribash
Yeah, I know right. We didnt get get hit bad either, I live in cocoa fl.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
loot i beleive in us gtfo anyone who doesnt think we can do it anyway ill be sending the app in tomarow now that im done testing -took forever- by the way
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
I thank you guys should do it bro. You guys have a pretty good shot at getting accepted. Also I felt bad since you had to go testing lol!
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
Anamy, i live in NY... Lol. So i had school today (...) but i heard not that many people lost power... I did... Also, i got an update from the power company and they said i will get power around 10pm on saterday... That is also when i'll prob get cable too... (btw, using my mom's hotspot thing to talk here). So no online toribash till, well, actually late Sunday. Saterday and Sunday i got a field trip so Sunday i will play. I hope... I miss toribash...
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
:/ I live in New Jersey, schools closed since of power down, the beaches just got ripped.. Boardwalks gone... Lived pretty close to the shore so had to evacuate, just got power on, so its a relief to see you guys have the same thing you guys had.. But its terrifying now.. Two hurricanes hit us :/
yea well i wish i didnt have school T.T but still a hurricane actually calms my nerves
just sitting outside chillin
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.