Ranking
Oh well thats fortunate, I may still have a chance =)
We are all Lone Wolves Waiting to be freed From all the Horrible things we have now in this life
Get better replays or maybe art or some kind, then your chances may increase.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Right Heres something I whipped up on my new alt <3
Attached Files
Summer Sprinkles.rpl (276.6 KB, 7 views)
We are all Lone Wolves Waiting to be freed From all the Horrible things we have now in this life
Overlord sent me an invite saying this was getting revived.

Remember i wanted to get into Vector once, guess i'm gonna be a part of it, as long as you guys want me.

My name is David Johansson, currently 25 years old, going for 26 on the 20th of April. Live in Sweden, In a Place called Dalsland. Live on a farm that's been passed down through about 4 generations. It's roughly around here in Sweden if you were wondering

Pic

I'm married, for roughly 2 years now.
For work i guess i can call myself a 'Hantverkare' wich means somewhat of a handy man.
I do carpentry, car mechanics, welding to a medium career part, and so on.

Own a resturant together with my wife aswell. She runs the Place but i'm the one responcible for building the Place. (ofc not on my own, i have friends and coworkers that help out in most of my jobs)

Anywho, for Tb, i don't really know why i still play this sodding game. Like, i just got stuck into it, for that manner i started around 2009 ish, (yes ik my join date states 2012 and no i don't have an alt.) I only found out that the forums and that this Community existed untill early 2012, when i joined with the name 100dj (and changed my name into this, Xioi)

Anywho, i fastly fell in love and made a few friends,
Actually joined the clan [Quantum] Wich i was in for over a year. It sadly died off as members got inactive or simply didn't play at all anymore.

Then i joined between a 3-4 ish number of Clans, even started a clan myself around 2013, Called it [Noob]. Made it with my good friend ifred, (ifred has essentially been my friend since the beginning of my Tb 'Life')

Anywho, then i joined Obey, One of my favourite Clans up to date, had a bunch of fun but decided to leave with a few members of it (including ifred wich was also in obey with me)
To start Aether, wich i've been in since just only 2 months ago, didn't feel like the activity was up to mine anymore, still talk to them all alot however.

Then i joined up with MAU only a month or two ago, stayed for a while and had a blast, however, didn't really feel like the clan was a Place for me, i didn't get the same, home-i feel to it as Quantum,Aether and Obey.

Hopefully i can make Vector my last stop at my clan rampage. Lol

Anywho, for replays idk what to pick out, so i'll just leave a link to my replay thread down bellow for you to see yourself.

That's all i guess,

Did the app because i didn't feel it was right of just joining by nothing achieved. So won't press Accept untill i see that i'm Wellcome c: (wich i hope to god will happen C: )

Anywho, link: ReplayTheadirino
Bai bai, here's a pie

Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
HyperBlood
I don't have much PC Time, I'll tell you what I think when I get to watch your replay.
Xioi
You have my yes, love your replays, and the fact that you took your time to write this huge app that is also so well written when you have an invite is just an icing on the cake. Would love to see you being part of the crew.
Last edited by pic; Jan 18, 2016 at 07:08 PM.
HyperBlood I'll give you a chance.

Xioi: Well you know my answer for the app.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Err. Well seems good but if theres any way i can still increase my chances here we are
Attached Files
Sprays Of Red.rpl (287.8 KB, 5 views)
Opener and start of replay was good, I like it, but that dm's and ending not so good as the dm's. Play more taekkyon to get more practice in sick dms
But, you got yes from me.
andplsstopusecoloroldboldtext,ty
Last edited by Overlord; Jan 22, 2016 at 09:06 PM.