Toribash
Hey dick move they were all members before we even merged

Infact this clan has pretty much nothing to do with Verdict now and damnit I like #h but I also really liked everyone from verdict and now they're gone and fuck
oh yeah
all those fucking newfags in here...
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by bishopONE View Post

Infact this clan has pretty much nothing to do with Verdict now and damnit I like #h but I also really liked everyone from verdict and now they're gone and fuck

looks like you're next.
I am a magnificent volcano.
Originally Posted by bishopONE View Post

They are dead, never seen them post.
If they come online they are back in, for all I care. vOv
Just don't like lists with inactive people I have never seen before, sorry.

also ye, I realize that this clan is getting somewhat small.
I guess we should start recruiting or something.
How are you?
go ingame and recruit omg
<~legsol> I wonder what a Down's Syndrome person would do when you tell him he'll get a firetruck when he swims from New York to Australia.
did you get like 60 members to try and apply
<~legsol> I wonder what a Down's Syndrome person would do when you tell him he'll get a firetruck when he swims from New York to Australia.
Just release the prisoners of [Fish] and they will come flying into your arms like hookers on pay day.
I am a magnificent volcano.
we found one guy who seemed decent yesterday, said he was posting an app and then just did a MOTHERFUCKING HOUDINI