Toribash
How about sending 500k my way ;)

Also about music, I just listen to whatever sounds good to me, dont have any favorites
Last edited by Pidda; May 10, 2016 at 07:35 PM.
Oooh, try Nano, she is REALLY good, she sings in Japanese and English. (now or never is epic)
Guys, im sorry i haven't been able to find ANY spare time and when i did i tried to relax and play non-stressful games :P (try stardew valley) so i havent been able to post anything at all, but i want you to know that when shit settles ill be WAAAAY more active. Idk if you want to know or not, but ill tell you, studying in a Russian school while not remembering the language properly is TERRIBLY hard seeing as how the studying system is harder. Apart from that the language itself is harder than fucking JAPANESE and ive been in interaction with it (my mom is a Russian writer) for FUCKING ALL OF MY LIFE ;-; anyways, i hope you guys understand ;-; thanks.
-----
I mostly like random songs that are alternate/alternative/supersoftrock/jrock/prettymuchANYnanosong(Muomygod theyaresogoooood)
Last edited by theHevy; May 10, 2016 at 08:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
but mum told me not to bring aids home and hevys puns are bad enough to make it happen -Origami
Reol and Baby Metal are the only Japanese artists I need. And then maybe some guitarists...

Kyoumi does good Japanese to English translated songs too. JubyPhonic is the same with her recent stuff as well like the Erased ED and Tokyo Teddy Bear (I love the bass @.@).

As for "normal" music, I listen to Punk and post-hardcore mostly. Of course I'm getting into some metal as well.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I just listen to whatever I hear on Satellite radio or is recommended to me >.>
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Imagine Dragons is what I'm listening to a lot these days. I learned about them when their Radioactive song went mainstream and I really didn't care about them back then, but after listening to the entire Night Visions album, Jesus Christ, these guys are amazing.
a spoon.
guys, I dreamed the weirdest shit mankind has ever dreamed. Here is what I can remember :

weird shit

Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
guys, I dreamed the weirdest shit mankind has ever dreamed. Here is what I can remember :

weird shit

Wauw, that's some novel grade shit right there. You better claim it as your idea first.
P137~ People who quote themselves are idiots
P137, exactly what I was gonna say. Mong, you better write that shit quick before someone else dreams it.
a spoon.
Mong, turn that shit into a novel xD

Also: Made a render, Its my first time dealing with glass etc :P So Be kind :') I just need advice

Big image

Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)