Toribash
What sorts of staff-work interests you the most?
Right now, we'll probably need a lot of help with recruiting people.

Our biggest task right now is getting a lot of mature, active, staff-oriented people into the clan.

(I see your qi progress is coming along quite nicely)
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
What sorts of staff-work interests you the most?
Right now, we'll probably need a lot of help with recruiting people.

Our biggest task right now is getting a lot of mature, active, staff-oriented people into the clan.

(I see your qi progress is coming along quite nicely)

I was thinking recruiter! Lol, I have a way of judging people quickly to see if they are mature enough. On a scale of whiny to mature as hell, what would the minimal be? But if I don't do good as recruiter, than gimme a position and what to do, than I will see how I do
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
For Essence-Minor, we don't really have a minimum, but I can start running you by all the details once you've been accepted into Essence.
For Essence-Minor, we don't really have a minimum, but I can start running you by all the details once you've been accepted into Essence.

Alright! Will do!
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
If you'd like to have a few rounds, /jo Essence

I wish I could, but I am currently at dinner with my family ^^
If someone could keep the server up tonight that would be awesome
"Everything is worth a shot. Even a blind dog gets a bone every once in a while." And also... [Essence] ^^
No worries seasick. Another time then.
Did you see the most recent updates?
Originally Posted by seasickazn View Post
I wish I could, but I am currently at dinner with my family ^^
If someone could keep the server up tonight that would be awesome

I will when I get to 1K QI. ^^ And did you see one of my recent posts about skype for graduation?
Edit: Next post has the first post on the 100th page
Edit 2: Server going up within 1 HR!
Edit 3: I am ready for the graduation. :3
Edit 4: seasick, add me on skype tomorrow. zachwuzhere1. My name is nP Vinyl (this is my brother's account. I only have 1 I can msg from that's for me)
Last edit for this post: I found a new mod for funday-Monday. It's called noodlearms
Last edited by fl0yd218; Nov 17, 2013 at 06:52 AM.
Congratulations on reaching 1000qi Fl0yd.

Ty. And after this long day, I will see you all tomorrow!