Toribash
okay I am so sorry kamura and members I am not going to apply here just disregard what I just said I am so sorry forgive me.
Name: Orfeas Antoulinakis
Belt: Black Belt 6th Dan
Qi: 6909
Why you think you should join: I've seen that raku is a well-known clan, with experienced members. I can help on the Art/Replay section, I edit pictures and videos.
Anything else: -

Art & Replays

Currently working on this one.
Attached Files
#Cleancap.rpl (70.9 KB, 5 views)
#Underlines.rpl (66.1 KB, 4 views)
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Sorry, but you have failed to properly read the first post. (Or you have, but just decided to do the thing that is likely to get you rejected anyway).

Regardless, application lacks detail and effort.
No.
Well, just remove everything that you put in there. Just make a decent free-form app.
And most of the people I've met, I asked "You know raku?" their response is "never herd o it'. and yes they said herd.
"Isolate and Devour"
Well, that went highly off the point.
Alright, sorry for the extremely false application I posted before.
So, my name is Orfeas. I am 15 years old, from Greece and I've been playing Toribash since 2009.
I am not really good on writing big - freelance applications, and I am not expressing myself really well by writing.
But, anyway, I would love to join raku. CyberSubZero, I've seen raku members playing on multiplayer, and as I can see, joining this clan requires someone to be experienced. (Both forum and gameplay)
My English is not on a proffeciency-based level, but I think that it's good enough to communicate.
I don't have much free time, because of school, I am playing only at weekends and I get on the forums almost everyday, when I have free time.
Editing videos, pictures and sound are some of my hobbies. I do it for fun, and for making some TC.

That's as much I could try to write, sorry if not enough.
My respects.
Last edited by Orfeas; Dec 14, 2012 at 03:04 PM.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
That's better.
Apathy. I don't know you very well, so I'd like to meet up with you either through our IRC or in-game.
Frost is pretty cool
raku