Toribash
Originally Posted by DelUxed View Post
Is it still yes for me? or..?

ahhhh I meant yes to DelUxed too.

sorry about that haha
ugly
Originally Posted by Datsick View Post
I say yes to carl because potato. Yes to grohenbird. No to rest.

so im not in.. ok..
Just because a leader says no doesn't mean I can't overrule them or I can't invite a particular person. A vote is a vote, not a final decision. I just have a lot going on right now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Jak View Post
Just because a leader says no doesn't mean I can't overrule them or I can't invite a particular person. A vote is a vote, not a final decision. I just have a lot going on right now.

i mean i have 3-4 votes on yes, and one on no. so basically. the majority says yes Jak.
Same for me i have like 3 yes and 1 no but don't worry and be patient.
Life is good when you have friends backing you up
Nick: Ruins
Belt: 10th Dan Black Belt
Forum Activity: 8/10
Ingame Activity:9/10
Past Clans:Nitro and Roman
Bad History: Haven't really had a bad history
Why do you want to join?: I've met some members in [u] clan in the past, thought they were nice and very fun to play with.
What can you offer to Ultimate? :Replays
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph. Well, my real name is called Max. I am a sporty guy, i do boxing and some football. I like to have fun with people in-game, i am a nice and i'm not hateful ever and i'm a loyal guy. I love meeting new people and becoming friends with them.
Replays (post as an attachment):
Attached Files
Custom kick.rpl (46.9 KB, 4 views)
Aikido save - ruins.rpl (60.6 KB, 2 views)
Wow - ruins.rpl (43.8 KB, 3 views)
Aikido decap - ruins.rpl (43.9 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by Ruins View Post
Why do you want to join?: I've met some members in [u] clan in the past, thought they were nice and very fun to play with.
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph. Well, my real name is called Max. I am a sporty guy, i do boxing and some football. I like to have fun with people in-game, i am a nice and i'm not hateful ever and i'm a loyal guy. I love meeting new people and becoming friends with them.

Yes. I've met you ingame, seem like a cool guy
ugly
Originally Posted by Ruins View Post

i like your custom kick replay :3
sometime... play with me :3
yes to you
M e H
.elizviel