Toribash
Originally Posted by Katsudon View Post
Bros, we were doing so well.....well better than now, what has happened?
You guys were never like this!
I quit this shit.
I don't care whatever the fuck you guys say.

Oh well... Nothing more to say... ;/
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
BlackDemon, I'm trying to be nice here. Look, pushing people in line is a good thing to do. Just try not to be a jerk while doing it. Politely get them to do what is right for the clan. Instead of throwing them across the forums because they did one thing wrong.

You've got some work to do if you want to recover from this mess you've created. As a friend, I am telling you to calm down and relax. Start over, and bring this clan back on its feet. I would hate to see yours and everyone else's hard work that was put into this clan to go to waste. You've made it, you've collected your gold. All you have to do now is upkeep it, and you will last.

Those are my words. If you want to report this post, fine. If you are going to be a jerk, fine. I just thought I would enlighten you on a few things. Good luck.

After you've read this, if you change your mind about me posting here just PM me or come stop by at my clan thread.

~Mocro

P.S. Lova ya!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Alright, and if you need any help recruiting or whatever, just contact me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
i finally left huh? , Your a fucking cocksucker, You do realise as soon as you came back most members left ? , And we didnt mean shit to you because you never spoke, I didn't even know you existed until this point in time. have fun with the "Clan"
♥ mushu♥
Wow soo many people have left prophecy.... So i think i should quit too soo
Peace cya and bai bai
i ned freinds ;c
Okay, well I'm back and will surely try to stay on the top of my game just to make a definitive success.