Toribash
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
I'm keen for anything.

Then lets do it. You'd better stay active. I'm the only one who posts in council/etc.

Originally Posted by Lunie View Post
most of the the people in team sambo are there because tripstone.

Hardly any of them have skill in my opinion.

Lol trip

are you kidding? Team Sambo is so good.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Isn't numbers in team Sambo...or Leilak?...or am I just an imbecile possibly all three, either way the elitist thing is most definitely an iffy subject it all comes down to gut feeling right?. I mean just like previously stated anyone can just get in and become inactive newb or olda and that whole training idea would be a potent way to prove loyalty and interest in the org if this hypothetically becomes a new standard.
Last edited by AzureMage; Nov 24, 2012 at 07:37 AM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Leaders:
[RAWR]gr3yh47
[RAWR]borgpunx
[RAWR]Werd

Co-Leader:
[eVo]Tripstone

Members:
[RAWR]NutHug
[RAWR]siku
[bncy]Ishi
[bncy]Slith
[MAD]Hampa
[inq]Smilies2
[urban]Numbers
[urban]Saintowar
[eVo]smokie
[eVo]Tripstone
[eVo]Kingbosh
[eVo]Daxx
[eVo]AX7
[MM]andreyoshi
Mesah

Just look at the member list lol.

And the elitist thing is stupid, but we can definately do some sort of long term activity test.
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Doesn't take away from what their names instill though, of course legends fade but that does not take away from what they once were, not to mention some aren't as rusty as one would imagine.
Originally Posted by Lunie View Post
Well, we have players that are good too, Look at imapirate, zoro, etc.

I appreciate it, but I don't come close to Nuthug for example.
Although, I've been wondering for a while if we just glorify the older players.
What do you guys think? Not saying Nuthug, for example, isn't amazing, but perhaps he's not godlike like lots of people seem to think?
He is god like in Single player, but like jaker he may lack mp skill.

and most of the evo players that are in are because Tripstone invited them and because they are in the same clan as he is.
Well yes well known players are glorified win, loss or draw by fanboys that's just as automatic as a pre-teen worshipping Justin beiber or whoever the youth is into these days. Same thing on the forums people will bend over backwards for fivah points or any extended acknowledgment from a well known player. I agree that some don't deserve it, personally i have to see it for myself in-game or forum what makes someone so great first hand, felt that way before i saw Orko recover from being inches away from the ground with only one arm and recovering for the win and then go on to own the server. Same thing on the forums I think the community wants more bro jokes, sex humor, swearing and ponies than actual logic or being a prick acting shrewd and the like makes him not give a damn which makes badass for some apparent reason. Not saying that bro humor, ponies, any of that is wrong, you are who you are etc. someone can most assuredly be well known for being funny, but some people can attain fame from knock knock who's there penis, or everybody sucks but me posts.
Last edited by AzureMage; Nov 24, 2012 at 09:43 PM.
Azure: I agree with what you said completely. However, the one thing I'd argue with are the bro humor, ponies, etc. They used logical posts and knowledge of what they were doing to get where they are. It's just that once they're comfortable they can "bro it up".

Also lol orko.
AFK style ftw.