Toribash
I'ma go watch the Hobbit real soon.
It looks like Lord of the Rings or something.
Also, Dr.Pepper is meh. I LIKE COKE. c:
Yey. Finally started making a set simplistic enough for me to finish vefore christmas. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

c:

Yey

Root beer all the way! :>
Dr, Pepper is my 2nd fav, though.

And The Hobbit? My friends always talk about it, but I have no idea what they're talking about
because I never really watched the lord of the rings movies.

Oh, and
I FOUND OUT WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS.
Just tc. :>

E: Whoa, Iso, that's amazing! I couldn't do stuff like that even if I tried. v.v
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Iso: That looks really good! Except don't you think the bottom of the leg should go into the line of the ankle joints like the thighs go into the knee joints? Just a suggestion =P
Demonz: It's the prequel of the Lord of the Rings. As in, it's set before the first Lord of the Rings movie.
Rex: Really? That sucks. Should watch them sometime. They're really good movies.
Nice ass isol, I'm sooooooo bored without my PC .-.

I'm going to try to be put back on my depression meds. Maybe then i won't have random depression
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Iso: That looks really good! Except don't you think the bottom of the leg should go into the line of the ankle joints like the thighs go into the knee joints? Just a suggestion =P

Ye. I'm actually doing it right now.
Lining everything up properly is actually harder than the drawing part. :<
Originally Posted by Avengd7x View Post
Nice ass isol,

Yey.
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Yey. Finally started making a set simplistic enough for me to finish vefore christmas. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

c:

Yey

Very nice, are you sure this is simple because its really good even though the lines seem well connected there isol keep up the work. ;)
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."
Wow, nice iso, i think simple is sometime's the best and you just proved it, keep it up bro.

Hmm, i don't watch those sort of movie's i think i've only watched one of the lord of the ring's movie's, the hobbit does look good.
✡[Vibe]✡
Hi guys, I've started to play Amnesia. Here's a 10 minute video from Bandicam, but it cuts out at 10:00 cos its Unregistered. I'll post the last 13 minutes later. I'll do more... if you want me to.

P.S. There is no voice in these, my microphone is too loud even when I whisper. :|

Next 10 Minutes:

OH AND IF WE GET 10K POSTS, I WILL FINISH AMNESIA.... AND RECORD IT. (Hopefully if I can get the real version of Bandicam)
Last edited by mwebs1; Dec 18, 2012 at 10:36 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
Nice legs Iso. Looks very Adam Jensen-y. (Deus EX: HR) I like.

Ave, you should try not to go on anti-depressants. They will just make it worse when coming off them (for a short time). Hope you cheer up soon

Amnesia is a fun game. Can't wait for 2nd one to come out. Machine for pigs I believe it is called.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech