View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

happy to help out, and he's right you damn well should apply ;d
Last edited by k6vamees; Jul 20, 2012 at 09:29 AM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Application made :3
-----
Hax, if you are around right now I would love to do some training. Important to keep doing my best and not slack
Last edited by rcarey; Jul 21, 2012 at 03:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Opener Contest!!! Prizes, Fun, and Bros.
Yes yes, I know: most of us most of the time don't use openers.

Doesn't matter!!!

It's still fun to show off our abilities to be creative and our knowledge of the joints by making them. Just a good bit ago we use to compete on who could make he fastest punch, starting from Scheczudio's Falcon Punch.

To spark some lively hood and community within the clan when we aren't together, I'm holding a very similar OPENER contest. Because this a contest among friends: see if you can help each other out. If you think you can make their move more potent, do so, and claim it their work.

There are going to be a few categories for openers, any winner of a category will win a prize to be determined at a later time. And were all bros here- if you want to use them, just give credit where credit is do

Category 1: Fastest Attack.

Not fastest kick, not fastest punch. The FASTEST attack. To check the speed of something, simply type /sm 2. The top number of the two which are in the bottom right corner was the fastest movement performed in the game. In order to win this category, you must create an Attack in 2-3 turns that WILL TYPICALLY HIT AN OPPONENT at a higher velocity. I believe Nikelaos holds the record near 62, but even 49-50 would be a good start, since Nike's reach was terrible.

Category 2: Greatest Backwards Opener/Heli

The greatness of a backwards opener will be judged on the following:
-You had to have moved backwards, at least on the first turn
-You have to make forward progress once or while the spinning occurs
-The speed of the opener/heli
-The ability to continue the fight once it's over. AKA: Transition ability.

Odlov's backwards helicopter opener measured in at about 42 speed, and he sucked at openers. Let's make it happen

Category 3: Greatest Defensive Position

Here's an ode to us lazy asses that like to not come to you. The objective is to come up with a 1/2/3 turn opener that leaves you greatly defended. This means:

-You're well protected
-You have plenty of transitions
-You have plenty of options.

The prizes haven't been set yet. Please: help your fellow clanmates out, and have fun with this. We kickass, remember ?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Good idea, this is pretty much same as RASTA, but with prizes ;d Think i can scoop up some old openers that should cover the requirements
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
Good idea, this is pretty much same as RASTA, but with prizes ;d Think i can scoop up some old openers that should cover the requirements

And I bet I can make 'em better ;)
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Relax all, contract left elbow, raise left shoulder, contract left pec, right rotate chest, extend right pec, lower right shoulder, extend right elbow, extend right wrist, hold abs, hold left hip, contract left knee, extend right glute, contract right knee, contract right ankle at first frame - its defensive position=)
Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
Relax all, contract left elbow, raise left shoulder, contract left pec, right rotate chest, extend right pec, lower right shoulder, extend right elbow, extend right wrist, hold abs, hold left hip, contract left knee, extend right glute, contract right knee, contract right ankle at first frame - its defensive position=)

Haha, I'll try it out in-game :P

By the way: could you post a few more replays of you in the Want to Join thread. Preferably showing your ability to make comebacks and or fluidity ?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
can i join without good replays? i dont save replays nine times out of ten

Haha, that's why I have autosave on :P

Yeus, let me get on skype real quick and we will talk
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!