Toribash
Originally Posted by laststand View Post
what you said in the endgame chat does not match your current statement.

Meant as in posting here.

Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
If this thread could stay on one topic for long enough it would be clear that he is talking about Thresh's W which is when he throws out his lantern. If the can't see the lantern then Thresh can set up some pretty nasty combos with the jungles. For example, you sit in bush and use W on yourself then Q the enemy pulling yourself to them and then the jungler clicks on the lantern for insta surprise butt decks.

In other news, NIGHT OF FIRE!

I will give you 10 IP if you can tell me the league reference.

It can also be used to make turret diving post-gank incredibly safe. Giving someone like darius a free safeguard, only with nearly double the range of the dash and a slightly bigger shield at base value that scales with his ap. I cannot stress how completely bonkers this guy is.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
isn't part of their choreography Syndra's dance? either that or Ahri's.

also Stellar is silly

silly stellar

I raped their mid, she got no cs at all lol
also jungle volibear because bad pub communication D;
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
isn't part of their choreography Syndra's dance? either that or Ahri's.

also Stellar is silly

silly stellar

I raped their mid, she got no cs at all lol
also jungle volibear because bad pub communication D;

No, Ahri's dance is based off the SNSD song "Run Devil Run" and Syndra's dance is based off the SNSD song "Hoot".
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Favourite plan with thresh is putting a lantern in a gank brush hooking the enemy and having your jingler poop on errythink
I R IRONMAN
So I just got a triple with Jungle Alistar in ranked.
They invaded my blue, killed mf and sona then I cleaned up.
BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT, I GOT A TRIPLE.

Not to mention first blood on shyvana. Knew she was gonna sit in a bush at my red, so got wukong to come along.

New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
So I just got a triple with Jungle Alistar in ranked.
They invaded my blue, killed mf and sona then I cleaned up.
BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT, I GOT A TRIPLE.

Not to mention first blood on shyvana. Knew she was gonna sit in a bush at my red, so got wukong to come along.

is that a.... support xin xhao? something tells me this isn't exactly elo heaven
I'm a fucking professional!
Support xin isn't bad if you have good coordination because of his high base damage and early cc, plus his passive. It's just he'll get shat on if the enemy jungle is at all competent and camps out bot for a little until his lane gets a minor lead.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Support xin isn't bad if you have good coordination because of his high base damage and early cc, plus his passive. It's just he'll get shat on if the enemy jungle is at all competent and camps out bot for a little until his lane gets a minor lead.

something tells me he picked it out of pure frustation for not wanting to play support...
I'm a fucking professional!