View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Wow nice, 8?!
And i know right?? I applied for t4 and they put me right into t3. I bet it was that last replay i added :P
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice one vams lol
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

speaking of teamwushu, I am having some difficulty explaining my wushu style. Any help? Most of you have seen me play. So far I know I use both hold and relax, so c, but aggressive or defensive depends on the situation, my preferred engagement is definitely far, especially against you hax >.< and movement style? Movement style is the one I have most trouble classifying.
Hoooly fuck. You guys gotta stop bumping retardedly old threads lol.

Edit: Unless its a deecent fuckin thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I kinda had a tough time aswell. Just think it through.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Welcome rcarey! I was hoping you would make it ;p
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Thanks shock and many thanks k6 sorry for buggin ya, but i had a feeling hax wants me to apply like immediately XD