Toribash
What's this? A civalized conversation on the internet!? The world must really be ending!
/Serious
Go for screwattack or Gametrailers.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
If having your own opinion is being rude. Then I'll be darned.
Don't worry, you were not being rude. Just stating your parts of the debate. There is no need to apologize. A debate is just a statement without an opposing party to fight back.

I'm glad you participated at least. Just remember, keep calm and carry on. Hot headed action always ends up burning you later. While you didn't do a single thing out of order. You did say you were getting too mad and "stupid" as you put to realize what you where saying. Just for future, don't act on impulses.

Nonetheless, congratulations of being a youtube partner. It is a lot of work, but you'll do fine
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

In other news I want to know something. Who is getting me something for Christmas so I know who I am buying stuff for.
|10th dan| |Sicker than the remix| |So damn sick of being so damn sick| |Doing it better than you could in your dreams|
Okie dokie inferno

Save up mrxbox bigger is always better
|10th dan| |Sicker than the remix| |So damn sick of being so damn sick| |Doing it better than you could in your dreams|
Yo guys. Im getting halo 4 with my 40bucks but out of curiosity should I wait untill christmas to see if maybe someone already got it or get my self a early present? I kinda wanna play Halo 4 before the world ends *joke* LAUGH NOW!
Hahaha ;-;

I miss you guys quite a bit

Mj what do you want I'll try to get it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
I kinda feel bad cause I would want to get you all stuff, but I don't have enough tc. I might be able to make you all stuff on photoshop :3. Maybe an avy, or sig, or something :3. Sorry if it is bad XD. If you didn't know, I take Media Art and we use photoshop, but I am very good and for lunch and study hall I go to Media Art. It is very fun and I am very good :3. If you look, I made my avy, now you all know it will be bad XD
-----
Also, back to the youtube thing. You all make me sad . I thought Machinima was a magical place which everyone wants to becin, now you make it look like a 1 way ticket to hell D:. I am serious, I am very depressed now... That was something I wanted to do when I got older... Now I am very sad.....
Last edited by Nijia; Dec 17, 2012 at 01:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by bbush View Post
"Supposedly", there are requirements, but check out the following links.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrRingo9292
https://www.youtube.com/user/AcesGamer?feature=watch
https://www.youtube.com/user/YugiDragonStar

Get this. The above people have Machinima partnerships.

I haven't confirmed the last one, but I know the first two do have them.
The second one has grown because he has been actively trying to grow his channel, but the first only had 5 subs before gaining a partnership.
He's only grown to 6 subs, and still has the contract partnership.

All I needed to see was the last one to see that they're not professional enough to be part of Machinima. I mean, if I just had the right stuff, equipment and all, I could easily get a lot of viewers.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.