Toribash
Originally Posted by Ninjacam
When you see this you will lose all hope in the toribash community, seriously what is it coming to, a full racist clan, that's just not on is it...
Heres the link: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...55#post6128155

... ... ...What in the actual F@#*.
I love how the leader is banned. I don't know what it's coming to now.

Remember when Clans were actually made for something good. (Peperidge Farm remembers)
Originally Posted by bbush View Post
... ... ...What in the actual F@#*.
I love how the leader is banned. I don't know what it's coming to now.

Remember when Clans were actually made for something good. (Peperidge Farm remembers)

LOL, family Guy.
Seriously though, its probably just one Guy with a bunch of Alts making those clans. Which is pretty stupid.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...55#post6128155

Oh man, this is hilarious

Also I watched a whole season of samurai jack. I feel like a kid again
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
What the hell, Now that is darn racist, but I think he mean't it by joke, anyway, I like how
Thorn posted 'WHITE POWER' And banned the user who wanted to create that clan..
Haha! Now that's funny.

Anyway people, I've lately started playing MC again, It's preety cool if you ask me, with
the medieval realistic texture pack.

And I'am literally glued' up to FarCry3, and It's not even that sticky! I mean, they
said about all the bugs and shit, and I didn't find any yet!
Hey all, I just wanna tell you guys that I can't play today... There is a holiday party at my house and I will need to help get it ready, and then have the party. I would wanna leave them and go to my room and play, but I am always stuck with the little kids... I am good with them, but I hate doing it... I don't even have an option pretty much... I hate family parties because I never know what to talk about and it is very akward... I don't want to pretty much babysit... Ughhhhh, maybe I will be able to get on...
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Oh I re-read your post, Bbush. I thought you said "I should be getting a partnership with Machinima soon". Sorry for the misconception.
And yeah, Cozza. There are requirements, but I don't think they actually say these requirements straight out. But you never see people with under 1k subs having a Machinima partnership.
As for that clan, that's hilariously stupid. Only way I can think of describing it.
@Nijia, have a good time, hope you have a chance to get on.

@Soap, Machinima partnership? That sounds pretty damn sweet. Hope you make it with them.

Heya. o/
I made a new tricking replay.
Looks pretty good.
Attached Files
#Kiza.rpl (374.1 KB, 8 views)
I can watch that when I go home. Maybe Monday, Demon.
Also, it was Bbush talking about the Machinima contract. I will probably apply when I hit 1k subs though. I'm at 167 right now.
I am playing now. Mushu baby :3. The room is my name :3, not gonna be on for long...
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Y'all and your youtubes. I don't even have anything uploaded yet. >.<
I might upload this song I spent the last 2 weeks on, though. Do you guys think "Echo" is
a cheesy name for a song?

And nice replay D3. 10/10 for the run. /o/
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@