Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

kesman poses a good question btw.. we could use a better way to communicate, than waiting for posts.. im willing to download msn again if i have to ;d some way to spread the news faster. throwing this inside cause its good to read it again http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=48011 already because it's worth the read, much like many many other threads here :d
But why's the rum gone? :v
Skype sounds most convenient.

Anyone interested in that?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Definitely skype. I will not download msn again for it is just too frustrating.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
then skype it is, gona get it sometime soon, we need this to keep in touch apart from the forums
But why's the rum gone? :v
I'll make a Skype Thread
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Welcome kesman!! Glad to see you here
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ahahaaha so this is your evil plan? ;p
to use TW and boost your rep! BAD BAD BAD HAX!
jk ;)

anyway, untill fairplay, improv and comebacks are promoted, i'm fine with your evil plan ;)
-----
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
At any rate: they rate their members by Tiers that are determined by a test administered by people OF that Tier. For instance, if you wanted to apply for Tier 3, you'r probably duel William and they'd watch and see if you performed at his level.

now tell me who told you that bullshit. i need to know.
or i will had to drasticly reduce ammount of concil members since some fantasy shit like this pop up.
Last edited by snake; Jul 17, 2012 at 01:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Hmm, i couldve sworn i read that somewhere aswell. I guess it was just here tho, lol

Edit: @Hax: lol, i didnt even realise that. Except i totally remember getting the pm now that i think about it. Also i asked for the tier/skill level i think my wushu skills are at atm. Im not very confident in my gameplay right now :/
Last edited by Kickass; Jul 17, 2012 at 01:41 AM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]