Toribash
Originally Posted by xRegalia View Post
we lost 7-5
the guy played kinda weird (i couldnt tell if he lost the matches on purpose or not .-. )

what was the guy's name? i can play his style cause i am crafty like that. btw sorry i was away at school if i missed this :<
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
XD sorry but who haz de pass to de bank?

i think frag and mobin (and maybe maro)

here is a parkour replay that i started (not done yet) cuz my internet went from "everything alright" to "fuck you who needs connection?!"
Attached Files
TCBB.tbm (25.6 KB, 5 views)
#P - Reg - Tornado Hamster.rpl (235.6 KB, 8 views)
i can't believe i ain't going to Morgan State University because of the Baltimore's Uprising

(xD i live inside Maryland but not in that city)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Hey guys, I'm joining Flip again temporarily to help you out for a while. I hope I get to meet every one of the new members

I'll keep an eye out for good realism players.

xRegalia - That was pretty good! Once you master the running without arms you should give it a go moving your pecs in opposite directions. Try to lean forward a little more too.
Last edited by JuaniXk; Apr 30, 2015 at 01:12 AM.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
hi i just want to let the leader know that me AKA Dylan won't be on for about a week.Me and my family are in crunch time.We will be going to a training camp for judo in Australia.LOL i should'nt even be doing this since i brought home all my school work.i will probably do a quick post if my mom lets me take my laptop. OK bye