Toribash
Well i dunno who is the most mature in this clan.
Just good that there aren't like really inmature people.

Soo... You guys could stop that discussion. Making some spam. ;_;

Boxie. Sent your Bday gift. ;)

ANd guys. Join Ethr.

fuck
I was told to rant, so I shall.

Now, we have been talking about immaturity.
We are all immature, even us leaders have immaturity,
which we can not deny. Now you must be thinking we must get rid of this immaturity,
no, we must disguise it, but only through the forum, instead of a 2 sentence post about
how long you slong is, make it worth reading. For example, instead of
"Oh nuuu lost my monays in bets :P" use this;
"Unfortunately I lost most of my toricredits, in this bet server last night, Deak
was hosting it, he is a good host. Hopefully I'll see you guys in-game tonight"

See what I did there. Use this format please, or those spam warnings will be waiting
in your inbox.

Damn man you sent Box 15k for a BDay gift? Where the hell is mine?! xD Jk. Don't make that seem like I was asking for a gift, because I'm not. If memory serves, i think I got a BDay gift.
Anyway, I agree, Box. Everyone's immature to an extent. Some are a bit too immature though, and I think that's what we need to look out for.
Just got back from the buffet. It was delicious. I took some home for dinner later.

Originally Posted by Avengd7x
You're a bar of soap, how are you even on the Internet?

You made me lol sir. Congrats.
I couldn't care less for a B-Day gift anymore. I'm happy with my drawing tablet and Skullcandy Headphones. :3

I've been busy and tired for a long time now, but it's been worth it. With luck, I might even form a partnership with Machinima and possibly earn a job their later in life.
Little by little, I'm rising up.
Well Flaming soap.

Never knew your bday so it is pretty hard to send anything. ;_;

Bbush. You just made me hungry.
Congratz for even getting close to machinima.
Good job!

And im off to sleep now so see you whenever i wake up.
Night all.
Last edited by Zapekk; Dec 16, 2012 at 03:12 AM.

fuck
That's awesome Bbush. I'm trying to get a partnership from a lower company right now because I think I'm not big enough for Machinima quite yet.
But I have a question. How are you going to get a Machinima partnership with 5 subscribers, and 479 total views? I think there is a minimum of like 500 subs and 50k views or something like that.
Woah i just got back from a little roadtrip for about 4 hour's and i see alot of stuff going on, nice example box you made that look un spam like i guess.

That would be awesome partenring with machinima but i'm pretty sure you have to have requirment's like soap said only good channels could get those requirment's, good luck with it anyway.
✡[Vibe]✡
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
That's awesome Bbush. I'm trying to get a partnership from a lower company right now because I think I'm not big enough for Machinima quite yet.
But I have a question. How are you going to get a Machinima partnership with 5 subscribers, and 479 total views? I think there is a minimum of like 500 subs and 50k views or something like that.

I never knew there was a minimum requirement for that. I mean, I have 3 subs (I'm actually uploading a vid in the background right now) and over 2k views. I also never knew you could be part of Machinima just like that. Machinima is a wide company, they show gaming, sporting and other sorts of things and in saying that, the only skill you would need it uploading a video...

Also, can you all stop talking about spam and immaturity. If you sum those up you get criticism.. Criticism is spam.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by zapekk
Bbush. You just made me hungry.

I'm actually eating my dinner now...at 2am. Mmmm...Tsao chicken. lol

Originally Posted by Soap

You can't achieve your goals if you look at it like that.

For starters, I'm starting small. I'm going to work my way up once I have all the necessary materials and programs.
All I'm really missing is screen capturing software and more time, but I'll have both soon enough.

Once that's settled, I'll upload ALL my works, big and small, and the rest of it to come. Machinima has a great message system where you can check your progress of getting a partnership with them.
Once I think my stuff has grown, I'll talk to them again and see what they say.

It's all a process, but if it works, It'll be awesome.
When you see this you will lose all hope in the toribash community, seriously what is it coming to, a full racist clan, that's just not on is it...
Heres the link: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...55#post6128155
✡[Vibe]✡