Endurance Onslaught 6.0
:o grabe namang exam yan :o

You probably should hang out with me at the singleplayer replay section to CnC some replays
Heart of Gold
Thanks, Spry. If you find some time, CnC mah other replay, it's a lot better.
also, do any of you guys play LoL? Super fun yan.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
Hindi ako nag lalaro ng LoL

Hindi rin ako naglalaro ng LoL :/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I think it looks just like him good job.

I'd remove a bit of the stuff on the face though (not all), a cleaner look would be better. The star made me lol though.

Either way I think he'll enjoy this a lot, is that a friend of yours?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Whoa Katsudon, that's really good. I can't really Cnc because I'm not an artist.
What program did you use to make that?
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Hai! Thank you xD
I do agree on the face thing, I just erased the bigger ones and a few of the smaller ones that are too close to each other and it looks much better already.
Yep, he's my classmate haha. The star was a suggestion to make him look more Korean than he already is, I'm glad you like it.
Estimax, I used Paint tool SAI and a tablet for drawing it.
Don't worry, pinoy din ako if you were all wondering
Hi.
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
:o grabe namang exam yan :o

You probably should hang out with me at the singleplayer replay section to CnC some replays

College is hard. I want to, but muh studies. I barely have enough time to make sp replays. I'll cnc some dudes from time to time. Are there any new promising replay makers? Like, a next-gen swexx?

Originally Posted by Katsudon View Post
Guise, please CnC

Real Person:
https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/...62&oe=551DE852

Drawing:
http://i.imgur.com/JQdZoFw.jpg

He looks kinda sinister in the pic while he's all kawaii desu gwiyo in the drawing, I like how you managed to retain the semblance while changing the dudes expression ^^ Also, dude, do you still do textures?

Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
Thanks, Spry. If you find some time, CnC mah other replay, it's a lot better.
also, do any of you guys play LoL? Super fun yan.

Aight.

Yep, way better. The core is pretty cool, the kick looked like it lacks momentum but it managed to dm both lumbar and ab. Would've been cooler if it had a bit of ferocity. Decap was messy but it did the job, skeet was rather new, first i see a skeet so gentle. The replay is overall nice, pleasant to watch, but a little to pleasant. Like, a little too slow paced. Just my opinion. I like replays with a certain.. speed to it.