Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you do when a bear attacks?
Suplex the bear
24 Votes / 42.86%
Play dead
3 Votes / 5.36%
Climb a tree
0 Votes / 0%
Shovel the bear out of the ring
10 Votes / 17.86%
Challenge the bear to fisticuffs
11 Votes / 19.64%
Call in air support
8 Votes / 14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Orko View Post
Why would I ever check my PMs?

because I was already in the s time I ask to you in a clan friends,Well, you answer me? you agree to be my friend?
Respect to ~ Brigada
I accidentally unsubscribed from this thread. This post is so I re-sub to it.
Getting Chinese food tomorrow.
Getting more cookies
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Originally Posted by Yoko View Post
because I was already in the s time I ask to you in a clan friends,Well, you answer me? you agree to be my friend?

I genuinely have no idea what you just said.

What gender are you: Shemale
Do you understand how to work an oven: Of Course... ive only burned the house down twice... jk three
If you have an exceptionaly delectable cookie recipe that you think we may find useful please explain the ingredients and cooking process:

Do you want to make great chocolate chip cookies? This article will tell you how. This makes 5 dozen (60) small cookies.

2 1/4 cups flour (280 g)
1 teaspoon salt (4.7 g)
1 teaspoon baking soda (2.3 g)
1 cup butter, softened but not melted (1/2 standard American sticks / 250 g)
3/4 cup packed brown sugar (165 g)
3/4 cup granulated sugar (150 g)
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (5 ml)
1 to 2 cups chocolate chips (168 to 336 g)

Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C.

In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda. To reduce clumpiness, sift through a sifter or sieve. Gently mix these together, then set the bowl aside.

In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugars together, then beat in eggs and vanilla. The coarseness of the sugar granules will help break the butter down, so be sure to do these first. Then add the eggs and vanilla and mix again until completely combined.

Slowly add the dry ingredients from the medium bowl to the wet ingredients in the large bowl, then add chocolate chips. Pour some of the dry ingredients, stir, and repeat until the dry and wet ingredients are totally combined. Fold the chocolate chips in until fully incorporated. At this point you should have a moderately thick cookie dough.

Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto a pre-greased or a lined baking sheet. Leave at least an inch of space between the cookies because they'll spread out when they cook. You can usually fit 12 cookies on a full-sized cookie sheet at a time.

Bake for about 9 to 11 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and let the cookies rest on the pan for 3-4 minutes.

Using a spatula, lift cookies off and place onto wax paper or a cooling rack. Let cool for about 5 more minutes.

Eat when hot and steamy or cooled and slightly crisp.

What merit badges have you attained so far and what merit badges do you plan on working for: i have 54 including: Helping old people chew there food and Spank Chaney when he is a "naughty boy"
Is it dobbys fault: OF COURSE!
Do you have any special expertise such as braiding hair, baking or sowing: I am realy good at sowing -

Rewrite Abraham Lincolns famous speach as a incredibly descriptive recipe to bake our world renowned Wood Elf™ cookies: SLAVERY + COOKIE = GAY PRIDE
Why the fuck do you want to join a cookie-themed clan anyway: i like cookies and chaney's my pimp and i need a clan and call me babe - MacMilf (skype)
Originally Posted by PurpleAce View Post
What gender are you: Shemale
Do you understand how to work an oven: Of Course... ive only burned the house down twice... jk three
If you have an exceptionaly delectable cookie recipe that you think we may find useful please explain the ingredients and cooking process:

Do you want to make great chocolate chip cookies? This article will tell you how. This makes 5 dozen (60) small cookies.

2 1/4 cups flour (280 g)
1 teaspoon salt (4.7 g)
1 teaspoon baking soda (2.3 g)
1 cup butter, softened but not melted (1/2 standard American sticks / 250 g)
3/4 cup packed brown sugar (165 g)
3/4 cup granulated sugar (150 g)
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (5 ml)
1 to 2 cups chocolate chips (168 to 336 g)

Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C.

In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda. To reduce clumpiness, sift through a sifter or sieve. Gently mix these together, then set the bowl aside.

In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugars together, then beat in eggs and vanilla. The coarseness of the sugar granules will help break the butter down, so be sure to do these first. Then add the eggs and vanilla and mix again until completely combined.

Slowly add the dry ingredients from the medium bowl to the wet ingredients in the large bowl, then add chocolate chips. Pour some of the dry ingredients, stir, and repeat until the dry and wet ingredients are totally combined. Fold the chocolate chips in until fully incorporated. At this point you should have a moderately thick cookie dough.

Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto a pre-greased or a lined baking sheet. Leave at least an inch of space between the cookies because they'll spread out when they cook. You can usually fit 12 cookies on a full-sized cookie sheet at a time.

Bake for about 9 to 11 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and let the cookies rest on the pan for 3-4 minutes.

Using a spatula, lift cookies off and place onto wax paper or a cooling rack. Let cool for about 5 more minutes.

Eat when hot and steamy or cooled and slightly crisp.

What merit badges have you attained so far and what merit badges do you plan on working for: i have 54 including: Helping old people chew there food and Spank Chaney when he is a "naughty boy"
Is it dobbys fault: OF COURSE!
Do you have any special expertise such as braiding hair, baking or sowing: I am realy good at sowing -

Rewrite Abraham Lincolns famous speach as a incredibly descriptive recipe to bake our world renowned Wood Elf™ cookies: SLAVERY + COOKIE = GAY PRIDE
Why the fuck do you want to join a cookie-themed clan anyway: i like cookies and chaney's my pimp and i need a clan and call me babe - MacMilf (skype)

declined BD
No
Originally Posted by Obama666 View Post
-snip-

Go to hell, wait.

Excellent app but I feel like it could have been a bit better.
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
Originally Posted by Obama666 View Post
insert incoherent babble here

Get the fuck out.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?