Ranking
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Kane, noooooooo.
How?

basically, i lost because i was too agressive and overreached while nerobe more or less just blocked and waited for an opening.also i dq´d 3 times,played too much lenshu/rk

Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
So, I started taking a minor fee for recoloring other players sets, and I just wanna remind you all that I'm still doing it for free if you are within the clan.

Would you pls recolor all the marine parts off my set to alpha imperial?
So, I started taking a minor fee for recoloring other players sets, and I just wanna remind you all that I'm still doing it for free if you are within the clan.

Time to buy some random colored sets, aye!
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
So, I started taking a minor fee for recoloring other players sets, and I just wanna remind you all that I'm still doing it for free if you are within the clan (and if you're Timmy)

Aww thank you smoggy.
Can you recolor the hair on my monkey head to shaman?

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Time to buy some random colored sets, aye!

No.

Send me a PM guys, and if you aren't to picky, send me a PNG copy of the texture.

meow Moderated Message:
THE GODS HAVE LOOKED ONTO ME AND GRANTED ME UNLIMITED POWER
Last edited by lillian; Sep 11, 2015 at 05:40 PM.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
No.

Send me a PM guys, and if you aren't to picky, send me a PNG copy of the texture.

meow Moderated Message:
THE GODS HAVE LOOKED ONTO ME AND GRANTED ME UNLIMITED POWER

:<
I see what you did there.

Oh and,
I finished my 2nd round of striking tournament. Coolio. Now, I'm tired.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Fuku Will, I'm still 2 kewl xD

Also, just bought Beaten horns, cause I thought "Yay horns, gonna suit my set pretty nice" , Turns out they're ugly as fuck and I just wasted 10k. Thanks item forger for selling shit a 12 years old could have made in 30mins
Last edited by deprav; Sep 11, 2015 at 07:16 PM.
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
Fuku Will, I'm still 2 kewl xD

Also, just bought Beaten horns, cause I thought "Yay horns, gonna suit my set pretty nice" , Turns out they're ugly as fuck and I just wasted 10k. Thanks item forger for selling shit a 12 years old could have made in 30mins

(( they looked cool in the screenie!
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
Yey Meow gat powars ! What's your job tho ? xD

Also hi, I'm deprav again

My job is being an absolute fucking boss 24/7 and also starting a revolution the likes of which you will have never seen before
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu