Toribash
Originally Posted by bjdjking View Post
Yeah, I'm 12

youngfaeg

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Im 13, texnoob

1,000 pardons for being partially inactive ingame.
I will be active again ASAP.

Have any of you guys ever played mc hunger games? So many damn hackers,glitchers,and abuser.s
Whe I push someone off a tower, evne if its small they leave. I don't like teams but I can manage to not put up a bitch fit because I sometimes team, I'd team everytime I played.

Not to mention the amount of hackers. So yeah, ill prob be more active ingame.

P.S: Why can't I be the forum expert like lumpy? D: I think the game is kinda boring too to be honest.
Last edited by EmpireSlay; Jul 19, 2012 at 01:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz
Me and texatz just raped in a clan war 8-1

dhohohoo

Texatz got 6 wins 1 loss, i got 4 wins 0 loss but the war ended by then

so ya
What does Pokemon have to do with age? It's still a respectably difficult and original game, much better than shooting someone every two years cough call if duty cough, anyway best wishes to you all.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
hi, deathxcall, blue belt, almost brown, i would like to join this clan because i know there's something good coming this clan will rise to the top, and when it dose i wanna be a part of it, im a great fighter, im pretty good at parkour, and i play alot i know im only blue belt but im ranked 446 in the world i am very good, and i think you should give me a chance.
Lol this guy tries to get into every clan he finds. Please do not post here from now on, and ofc I say no.

Learn to post in the right place too