Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Are we gonna be elitest fucks with massively ridiculous entry requirements?
If not, can we?

Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Uric, we're already elitists, we just suck too much to realise it. ;)

So, yeah, pr0 skillz only hehehehe

We're such dicks. You have no idea.

Fucking noobs everywhere.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Well we have to place ourselves somewhere between Team Sambo and the other aikido-ers.

I'd rather be in the upper quartile range, if you ask me. ;p
Agreed, just noobs everywhere.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Well we have to place ourselves somewhere between Team Sambo and the other aikido-ers.

I'd rather be in the upper quartile range, if you ask me. ;p

Imo there are enough elitist orgs.
What tends to happen with orgs based on skill is people join just to show that they're good enough, then don't much post there after a week.
Obviously I wasn't around when TS was created, but I'd make a bet that it got pretty inactive pretty quickly and has been this way ever since.
In addition, what's wrong with the org accepting people who aren't amazing at aikido, but have a love for it themselves?
By greatly limiting recruiting (as this conversation seems to be straying towards), those people that want to join but get rejected will create unofficial aikido orgs (team aikido big dojo for example) which just spam up shit everywhere.
I'm fine with having a minimal skill level, so that people work to join, but don't be elitist pricks please. There's enough of them I have to avoid around the TB community as it is.

Originally Posted by Lunie View Post
You guys should have an org battle, Team Sambo vs The Aikido Team.

1. They're too inactive
2. They're faaaaaaaar better than us skill-wise
3. Org battle? wut
4. I like even numbers

Also look at me...
Posting 'n' shit...
Yeah...
Posting...
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
We should develop a training system somewhat like [Secret]'s.
People apply, we give them 2 weeks of ingame teaching and shit, if they've improved a lot we let them in. If not we get to kick their assholes.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Imo there are enough elitist orgs.
What tends to happen with orgs based on skill is people join just to show that they're good enough, then don't much post there after a week.
Obviously I wasn't around when TS was created, but I'd make a bet that it got pretty inactive pretty quickly and has been this way ever since.
In addition, what's wrong with the org accepting people who aren't amazing at aikido, but have a love for it themselves?
By greatly limiting recruiting (as this conversation seems to be straying towards), those people that want to join but get rejected will create unofficial aikido orgs (team aikido big dojo for example) which just spam up shit everywhere.
I'm fine with having a minimal skill level, so that people work to join, but don't be elitist pricks please. There's enough of them I have to avoid around the TB community as it is.

1. They're too inactive
2. They're faaaaaaaar better than us skill-wise
3. Org battle? wut
4. I like even numbers

Also look at me...
Posting 'n' shit...
Yeah...
Posting...

This. Although, there are a few not so great members in Team Sambo that I'm not sure how they got in ;)

Originally Posted by Uric View Post
We should develop a training system somewhat like [Secret]'s.
People apply, we give them 2 weeks of ingame teaching and shit, if they've improved a lot we let them in. If not we get to kick their assholes.

That would be fun to try, but we're not active enough (are we? Would YOU help out?)

Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
Sup hoes, how's it goin ;)

You haven't posted in forever. How are ya?
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
I'm keen for anything.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
most of the the people in team sambo are there because tripstone.

Hardly any of them have skill in my opinion.