Toribash
Belt: 5th dan
Age (share if comfortable):
Why you want to join: Some friends are in here and I left LaG for going to shit with the asswipe leader Zizhi
Groups, Are you in any toribash organizations?: nope
Do you have any alt accounts?(if so which ones): nope
Do you have any skills?: What do you specialize in? (Modding, Marketing, Art, In-game etc.) I am trying to get back into marketing but I don't know if it will work.
How in-game active are you? (1/10):6
How forum active are you? (1/10):10
How/where did you hear about iCoF?: I heard about you guys being gay and lame so I wanna join jk You guys are amazing.
Do you have any infractions?: yes bout 6 and a 1 day ban
Previous clans (if any): All of them
Favorite mods (Best mods): abd akido greykido
Tell us about yourself: I am sexy 14 years old from cardiff I have been in about 3974963274983490 clans I am the worlds biggest dick and I am trying to join again.
Three of your best replays(Preferred one of Tk, Aikido and Wushu): Don't do replays
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.
Belt: Black
Age (share if comfortable): 13
Why you want to join: Because i already met a lot of players from iCof and they were all good players and very nice person, so i want to be part of it.
Groups, Are you in any toribash organizations?: Pie Little Ninjutsu Crew
Do you have any alt accounts?(if so which ones): No
Do you have any skills?: What do you specialize in? (Modding, Marketing, Art, In-game etc.) In-Game, Marketing
How in-game active are you? (1/10): 9
How forum active are you? (1/10): 10
How/where did you hear about iCoF?: From players that i already met and forum.
Do you have any infractions?: No
Previous clans (if any): The Vipers
Favorite mods (Best mods): Ninjutsu,Aikido,Wushu
Tell us about yourself: I have 13 years old, very respectfull to all, like to study and play games. I ride skate, practice parkour and Muay Thai. Im from Brazil and its very warm here
Three of your best replays(Preferred one of Tk, Aikido and Wushu):
Dont have in this computer. Sorry

Thanks for the oportunity.
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only

ipoor: lewis does not clan hop he was in icof before he had a argument with killtime.
so ipoor you cant talk how many days have you been in this clan for 3 days?
lewis is a good person if you get to know him ipoor so just give him a chance
i does not matter if you clan hop emg will accept lewis watch ipoor
You won't invite me you just treat me like a hoe Like I am some sort of sextoy what is this I am a person too I have a life ;~;
Im sorry lewis but when you left we decided there would be no coming back, we cant just keep letting members rage and leave then change their minds
What the FIRETRUCK!
Ok whatever Thanks for looking at my app it made me hard you guys looking at my post ohhh cya.
Originally Posted by ripper23 View Post
Im sorry lewis but when you left we decided there would be no coming back, we cant just keep letting members rage and leave then change their minds

see that ^

pe : post your replay soon or meet me ingame in next 12 hours, I want to see you playing
adsfjksf
wait ripper23 i wanna hear from EMG not you
-----
i dont care if your the new co leader i wanna hear from EMG
Last edited by 16bars; Dec 29, 2012 at 06:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump