Toribash
That's good spit. Thanks for the head again and does anyone know a fast way i could make 10,000 tc?
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.
@gfo: Either...sell stuff. Fight in tourneys, buy it with real $$$ or enter in Ukempitions.
And...If later I have the time, I'll help out with a recruiting server..I'll also make a document for the peeps who are to be considered, and who to recruit...RIGHT AWAY.
So yeah, pity Fluz got kicked, but yeah, you didn't leave a message saying you aren't going to be active since you're making the video...
Spit....good for you...
kthnxbai
Last edited by kayateya; Apr 5, 2012 at 05:26 AM.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
@spit :o god job i am 4th dan :3 lol
@gfo yeah what kaya said
@kaya hi :3 lol
and just for posting my birthday is in 7 days woooooo i will be 19 lol
|10th dan| |Sicker than the remix| |So damn sick of being so damn sick| |Doing it better than you could in your dreams|
A wild Hlmaster(69) appeared!

Look! I've got some time to spend in here 'u'
-----
Look! I don't have any more time 'u'
Last edited by Hlmaster; Apr 6, 2012 at 10:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
OMFG this guys should make the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=UQE7k7WUlHk, or that guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqlmp6ISjFg
... Oh wait, 2009 -.- small chance he's still playing though. And please inform me, are we active or not? I wanna sort out my priorities that's why im asking
---------
Advanced happy birthday mj, but Y U NO POST MOAR?
Last edited by kayateya; Apr 6, 2012 at 12:26 PM.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Happy Birthday MJ.

Also congratulations on getting Blackbelt man.

So like I was saying HL, I just ran in there with the ruler, stole the dildo and slapped her in the cock.
As you can imagine there was blood and semen everywhere. Lol. It was funny until her parents called the police.