Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What should Wik do first as your friendly LMod?
Clean-up anything thats over a month old
1 Votes / 14.29%
Do an activity check with a five day limit
3 Votes / 42.86%
Nothing
1 Votes / 14.29%
Other (do tell below)
2 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Just came back from a 40km hike over 2 days. Not too bad, though my feet ache like crap
Quit, probably.
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
Actually, yoko geri means " head kick" in Japanese. What you mean is Sokuto something. I'll try to get it, but even though these kicks are pretty strong in real life, in Toribash they are very hard to get a dm with.

Oh, I didn't know that. Good to know =).
Also, I did know that, that is why I said, it'd be quite a challenge =).
7th Dan
As Free as I can be.
TehCaek: I'm not gonna lie to you. That was not really good. No problem though, because that's what this is for, to get better. Let me give you some advice: First: It was pretty stiff. No problem to use hold, but do it with moderation. I generally give people advice to relax joints they don't need or use unless that looks sloppy. So try starting off with relax all and keep your balance. If you can't, feel free to hold stuff you need to hold, but try to keep joints moving from time to time.
Second: It was slow. This is partially the same as the first piece of advice. Try to keep moving, if you're nearly done with one movement, start the next one. Let the movements flow into each other.. Third: It was messy. Main reason: First hit was a "hughit". Generally those are messy.
Overall I'd advise you to read my tutorial: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=189206 . This will cover the mentioned criticism.

RayA75: You got most of it down, but I'm a nitpicker so here I go: 1. Try to dm quicker after dms, certainly with that gravity, because dming a lying down uke is not the most interesting thing ever. ( not really a big issue). 2. Sometimes, you're nearly on the ground with your whole body. This replay would have looked even better when you were epicly balanced ( Again, small issue).

TehCaek: Read the above. Most of it still stands. You get more relaxed near the end however.

Kylan97: Why do you follow these classes, you're awesome :P. Anyway, the thing that popped into my mind was that the first replay was pretty grabheavy. Other than that, great! Be sure to land that skeet in Preview5 though ;).

hkp326: You need to effectively try to build up momentum. Edit when you don't land the hit you want. Grabbing is no problem if you make it count. So When you grab, make sure that either a dm follows or some skeet of sorts or something sweet. I made an edit of what you could have done with the first grab and I got a 4 dm boom in a second edit, if you don't care about self dm. Don't double grab, looks horrible and you block yourself with it. Also, edit self dms out.

Erth: It had a nice flow, even the self dm fitted right in the replay. But I'm guessing it was an accident and you just used that, because it looks unintentional. Not a problem though, if it fits, just do it. Anyway, if you go for self dm, make it count. You can dm a hand to throw a skeet or something, but a split is a tad heavier, so try to do more with your legs. Not bad though.

darkshadow8: The first dm is definetly hacked or glitched, as it occurs before collision. I have no clue why you did that, because one frame later it would've dmed anyway. Also, Double grab. It sucked away your momentum. I edited one time, first edit got me both glutes. Attached V V

Daxx: Replay doesn't work due to attachment glitch. =(

fightback: Yes, I can see you rushed it. Nevertheless, last two kicks are pretty nice. The one that splits first and then gets the cockblock out looks cool. And I'm always happy with an ankle dm, hellish joint.

For the ones that didn't know: press e to edit. ( just sayin')
Attached Files
darkshadow8 - like this.rpl (49.2 KB, 5 views)
hkp326 - like this.rpl (21.8 KB, 6 views)
hkp326 - see.rpl (71.5 KB, 5 views)
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
[STUDENTS]ReplayClass: Multiple Challenges!
Since I'm going to Switzerland for 10 days, I can't rate it saturday. So this time, I'll make 3 challenges, you can choose, or make more than one, whatever you like, but you have 2 weeks. So until Saturday the 19th of June. ( I'm at a Muse-concert then, so maybe sunday).

Challenge 1: Skeeting
This challenge is about throwing stuff at other stuff, it's easy as that. You can combine this with other challenges, or not, you can make an epic skeetdismember or just make a sucky throw and make the rest of the replay great. I don't care, as long as it contains a throw.

Challenge 2: Running
There is only one rule in this challenge: Try to run ( you don't even have to succeed, just try) over some distance. The rest is up to you. Make a running kick or whatever.

Challenge 3: No Grab allowed.
Whatever you do, don't grab. This may sound hard, but I'm not asking you to make a no grab madman, I'm just asking you to ignore the urge to click on the hands. If you suck at dming without grab, go make a dancing replay or make just a decap. I don't care, but don't you dare clicking the hands.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Man, I love youuu, so gonna try all of 'em

[offtpoic]
I'll be 15 at June, 19th, Muse rocks, I'm Swiss.
[/offtopic]
7th Dan
As Free as I can be.