Ranking
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
All depends on the range of her Ulti. If it's huge, like Ashe hawk shot huge, then Cait + TF would be so much Gank

It's labeled as huge, and it's a sniper shot, of course it's going to have massive range
No shit. But I was just wondering what they considered huge. The range on Lux's lazer is pretty Huge, but nothing compared to Ashe's Hawk Shot
They probably consider both pretty massive, it's definitely going to be in the 3000+ range, anywhere inbetween those abilities really, but who knows.
Got into a 5v5 and it was pretty interesting

My team was:
Shen
Malphite (jungling)
Kennen (me)
Morgana
Miss Fortune

Enemy team:
Xin Zhao (jungling)
Blitzcrank
Dr. Mundo
Olaf
Mordekaiser

It was an AoE team vs. Tank team (Basically the two popular metagames going around) It was an intense game, last ~60 minutes give or take. But yeah we won after they decided to baron with 4 people after they won a teamfight. All that was left was me and MF and we were at like 10% hp, while the 4 of them at baron had ~40% hp. Basically I run in and ult + zhonyas before they could do anything, then MF ults. Basically MF scores the quadra while I die, but we got baron and push2win :|.

In conclusion : AoE metagame rocks Tank metagame's face nowadays - assuming both teams are equally skilled.

Edit: Just to be clear, MF was the only one who got the baron buff, but she was our main carry.
Last edited by 2worlds; Jan 1, 2011 at 12:41 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Got into a 5v5 and it was pretty interesting

My team was:
Shen
Malphite (jungling)
Kennen (me)
Morgana
Miss Fortune

Enemy team:
Xin Zhao
Blitzcrank
Dr. Mundo
Olaf
Mordekaiser

It was an AoE team vs. Tank team (Basically the two popular metagames going around) It was an intense game, last ~60 minutes give or take. But yeah we won after they decided to baron with 4 people after they won a teamfight. All that was left was me and MF and we were at like 10% hp, while the 4 of them at baron had ~40% hp. Basically I run in and ult + zhonyas before they could do anything, then MF ults. Basically MF scores the quadra while I die, but we got baron and push2win :|.

In conclusion : AoE metagame rocks Tank metagame's face nowadays - assuming both teams are equally skilled.

IMHO Morgana can get a 5 person kill(if she's lucky and they're trying to do 5v2 or something) if she has someone who can AoE stun with her, what with her ulti slowing + doing extra damage

I've noticed that no matter what nearly anyone does, the only thing that actually gets me on the run while playing Morgana is a stunlock, because she can very easilly turn the tide at any moment.
also, she can easilly hold off two people at once.
Last edited by ThuyDez; Jan 1, 2011 at 12:08 AM.
I don't feel a thing, and I stopped remembering
the days are just like moments turned to hours

Discusses the January 4th patch

Edit:
HOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT ZHONYAS REMAKE
Last edited by 2worlds; Jan 2, 2011 at 04:52 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Banksy's Deathcap seems to be really really overpowered. 155 AP and 30% boost?

Get that and the hourglass and you have around 330AP from 2 items

I guess I should start practising with some casters (Veigar for FOTM)
Last edited by rafufu; Jan 2, 2011 at 07:40 AM.