Toribash
Your wish is my command, master.

Originally Posted by Star
Surprise!
Id like to join [raku]
My name is Cameron and im 13. Im a 7th dan black belt aswell.
I joined in march '10 and i live in Australia with a gmt of +10.
I'm the technical sort of person, enjoying things to do with computers and electronics. I tend t be a perfectionist and work hard to achieve something to my full potential. I have recently been learning to play the guitar, taught by my dad. I love music, like hagan. But im more into the dubstep/rock genre.

During weekdays im active after school for 4- 5hours and on wekends most of the day. As it is holidays now im active for most of the day. My post count used to be 1400 but because of the database deletion it has taken out most of my posts. Which i have regained most of.

Im pretty good ingame with a ratio of about 57%
Ive been accepted in both TSL (Toribash Sparring League) and TA(Team Aikido) and hope to be able to increase my ablitities here.

I can provide this clan with, friendship, tc(if needed) and my help and dedication with anything.

I have been an ally of raku for a long time now and am greatly familiar with the workings of it, and think its time to move in here with my friends.

Alot of people have wanted me to join raku, one of them being XWOLFz and i have alot of great friends here. My recent clan, C3, was full of spam and offtopic posts everywhere. So i have decided to leave. Im pretty sure everything has been sorted as i have not got my Clan name under my Avatar and such.

I am not the best computer artist, im more of a pen and paper artist. I can shopw some things i've made with a 3d program called wings 3D if you like

I have been in C3, Dragonz, Ninja, Hawt and Infected.
being the Co Ldr of Ninja, Hawt and Infected. Giving me great Leadership skills which i can use here to provide my help in all sorts of situations.

I have received 2 infractions for useless post and illegal bumping, all expired months ago.

annnd my usercard (Which has not updated yet, im actually a 7th dan)
Replays will come if you request them :P
Hope you will accept me

The lengths I went to for finding this app... approximately 300 pages of searching :|
To be quite honest, after re-reading the app it definitely isn't the best.
Meh, I was 13 ._.
Wasn't that your old application?
What happened to the one that took a whole page?
Frost is pretty cool
raku
I'm not sure, this was my first application, I know that. I will search for my most recent one though :>

EDIT: No luck, 90% chance it's buried in the 1400+ pages of the rubbish tip, though. Definitely not in this thread.
Last edited by Star; Dec 10, 2012 at 11:11 AM.
A really nice application star, you are my inspiration :3 not Worshipping okay!
I just need more time okay because I have to do my educational issues.maybe at Friday or Saturday I can post my application to join this within then. thank you.
Haha, cheers. A more recent one I made when rejoining was supposedly better, or so everyone says.

Take your time.
Thats a really nice application star, I should do something like that when I make applications.
I am The TYPHOON!!!
all right guys I might not be able to join you guys kamura ia right maybe this is isn't my right clan after all thank you Don't worry I will apply here again!
I don't get it.
You just said that this wasn't the right clan for you, but you're going to apply again?
Frost is pretty cool
raku