Toribash
Originally Posted by AX7 View Post
Lol I have no idea what I'm doing. I think I'm gonna be active again. Who knows...I miss this game and this clan
-----
Also, I have the strangest feeling someone hacked my account or something...I can log in with the Evo clan tag anymore, and this dumb ass picture under my name is making me more suspicious...
-----
welp, might make a new account! :P

Shit yo been ages!
You should be able to login with the tag now that you are added to the clan system. Also,yeah a lot has happened over the years,can't give you a reason as to the picture haha but I do know you and many others share that image..Must be an afk thing or some shit that occured along the way..

That aside,welcome back dawg!

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Welcome back. I don't know you, but... Yeah... So I'm Beta :P Trip is desperately in love with me. Bout all I can say.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
lulz, i have no idea. I downloaded the 4.3 version of tb, cause i still had 3.8 (lulz) and logged in, and it worked.

There seem to be a huge shortage of Taekkyon servers on the game now

And THAT, Beta, is a bunch of bullshit
This game is pretty cool man...
So besides the weird new hair feature, what's new in the world of toribash? and evolution :3
This game is pretty cool man...
New in toribash.... They added sound effects... custom,... play ingame for a while with sound on, you'll see it.
Oh and naturally F*ckloads of new colors sets.

As for what's new in evo.... I myself am new to evo, And were still working on a clan video as you probably saw, CoKe and Eddy are now moderators (i believe saying again applies to this >.> but i don't recall)
Technical Old School. - It exists.