Ranking
Ohai

SpeedMadManWTFfinal - Name should say everything
SickStuffMoarAndPose - Also a madman
DecapWithSkeetPose - Should also say everything
Hope you'll like 'em!
Attached Files
Nura_SpeedMadManWTFfinal.rpl (156.2 KB, 15 views)
Nura_SickStuffMoarAndPose.rpl (193.4 KB, 11 views)
Nura_DecapWithSkeetPose.rpl (164.3 KB, 13 views)
@Zinx: Why did you not wait 'till you got to that other computer? I'm sorry, the application must contain three replays. I guess it's mandatory...

EDIT: Oops, Nura. I didn't notice you ^^

In the first one you were grabby. The movements were kinda wierd as well and you could have done more with it. Sorry, I didn't like it. In the second one was pretty good but, it was grabby and that scissor leg looked wierd. In the third one is a monster skeet. Nice job. The boomkick was nice too. I liked this one.

Sorry, but it's a no for now. I liked one out of three replays. Please re-apply when you feel like you have improved.
Last edited by Tempo; Dec 16, 2009 at 06:36 AM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Hi, I would like to apply to the ORMO Organization because I believe that it will help me increase my abilities as a replay maker. I was inactive for the summer, and started playing again in September, and I was inspired by the number of great replay makers there were. And, lastly, I want to learn how to make better skeets because it's always been my favorite kind of replay. So, here are my replays, mostly madman replays:

Kiss of the Dragoon- Starts with a decap, and then I throw the torso at the head

Magical Mouse- It has two major hits, and then I kick the leg towards the head

Swiss Gear- I pump my fists and I take off his main limbs
Attached Files
kiss of the dragoon.rpl (202.8 KB, 15 views)
magical mouse.rpl (153.0 KB, 15 views)
swiss gear.rpl (283.3 KB, 12 views)
beep