Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by THEFOXY1 View Post
Hey im The foxy one or my real name Benjamin johns, Big D, Papi , or The booty Warrior but you can just call me Benjamin I guess The choice is yours (another boondocks reference) But yeah my favorite mods are Aikado Big Dojo But I also like Mushu but u know what I also like? Booty You know what I mean? My belt rank is 1750. I am 15 years old. Im tall I guess. I feel like I could contribute to the clan because im very active and if I join we may be able to make it to number one and I also I am very active on forums with a WOPPING 7 posts ( Im sorry will improve I swear) beat that fellow clan members of mine my past clans are crooks (kicked for inactivity) Wapow (kicked for saying gay to many times) nothar (was invited but didn't except) KnC ( quit because good friend of mine left long time ago)obey(not really they said my app was to good to join if u want to laugh look at that app) but yea im pretty good at toribash and ill be able to war every day and ill follow the rules (ill read the rules after I post this deal with it) I am a giving person ( Hey buddy don't get to carried away now) If you need anything don't ask me cuz I cant really do much about it im sorry ask Flyace or something im sorry about how u feel but honestly I don't know you yet so quit asking all the mmk welp thank you for reading my aplipimacataionionez ( Spanish for apple ) Mmk bye and have a good time and add me on myspace and steam if u want
Sincerelliuhuhfuavonez (Spanish for bananananana) Foxy

Originally Posted by Wollfox View Post
Hi, I am WollFox. I'm a 3rd black belt, and been playing Toribash for a decently long time now , I'm very active ingame. I often surf through the forums, but I don't post too much. That is likely to change.
The mods I usually play are mushu, aikido/ABD, and a bunch of random fun ones that I find and screw around with. My playstyle primarily consists of trying to manipulate the opponent by taking them off their feet and grabbing an area that disables them a bit, or makes them easy to move (e.g. hips, lumbar, pecs/chest), or keeping down low and trying to score hard hits on the torso/upper leg area.
I want to join this clan because lots of the members are active, and I see them while randomly jumping through games. It's nice to have clanmates that you can jump in a game with.

MISSING KEY INFO THAT IS ON THE FIRST POST, PLZ READ THE WHOLE FIRST POST BEFORE MAKING AN APPLICATION
thank you <3
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Hey guys,

My name is Jay. I'm 12 years old and I turn 13 on February 16th. I practice on becoming a better person and showing people how much I love them. I'm very active in-game and on the forums. I am sometimes on the IRC. I am a 6th dan black belt that is a lot more of an aikido player. When I'm bored I play single player to tryout stuff for me to improve in aikido or just classic/spar skills.

I've been in clans like New Era, Crooks, Nitro and much more. I have chosen Nitro because I see members that are awesome and I feel this is the clan for me to be in. I would usually help out with my clans such as this 1. I want to help Nitro finish any stuff so I won't have to be left out of everything. I will post on the forums a lot more than just being in-game.

I live in Brooklyn, NY. Here in NY it's a pretty big city that I really like a lot. The streets are busy here as always. I don't really go places outside of United States except for Canada. I've been to Florida once, but I was just a little boy like 5 or 6. I usually go to NJ for holiday occasions such as Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Even though I'm on the computer after school and stuff, I also have my outer specs. My favorite sports are basketball and soccer, but I like basketball more because I'm able to improve on my defense and my shots. I don't really play soccer because I don't really play it a lot. Sports can get really boring after a while. So really I play for an hour or two.

I'm in middle school dealing with 6th grade. My grades aren't so good in some of my classes because those are some I really don't like. I spend hours doing my essays and my projects. Sometimes you won't see me on because of a homework situation. Like getting help with it and stuff.

To keep myself busy, I do all sorts of activities from making replays to Toribash edits. I'm also a video editor with a YouTube Channel. My videos aren't good because I kind of got lazy to finish them and stuff.

Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
YouTube: www.youtube.com/jayrobloxking

Thank you for reading my app,
JayXManHD
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
I can donate some items if i get them by the time of MLK day
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
im going to try to donate items if i get them in time for the tourney!
Well I would say yes to the app but I overall say no to leaving the clan earlier and joining others which shows disloyalty