Toribash
Originally Posted by ikyo View Post
Guy, may I ask why did you quote all those posts?

Read the post again and you'll understand...

Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
That wasn't the humor, Guy isn't getting my point. Sigh. He doesn't understand what im saying.

I understood perfectly my friend...
Originally Posted by haXu View Post
Guy i see you are annoyed, but you dont have to show it like this.

Who said I'm upset? Nah, I'm pretty mellow... ;)
Originally Posted by haXu View Post
And if someone for example makes a replay thread which is already stickied, you dont have to give them warnings to get kicked out of the clan or anything too bad, just kindly say the problem and fix the thread.

Who does/did it? I've never seen, lol. We just say we already have a thread on the subject and advised members to post there, and close the current thread, or ask to edit the first post, is exactly what we do...
Nobody here has threatened to kick a member of the clan for a mistake like that. You traveled...
Originally Posted by 456654 View Post
may I ask guys? what is phishing?

Basically (have more), in computing, phishing is a form of electronic fraud, characterized by attempts to acquire music and photos and other personal data impersonating a trustworthy person or company by sending an electronic communication officer. This occurs in various ways, mainly by email, instant message, SMS, among others.

I think the warning given by Toribash was just to warn us that we do not share our password, etc, be careful...
Last edited by Morbid; Mar 31, 2012 at 05:20 AM.
wow, thanks for the info guy

and this is a lol picture I found

this

Last edited by Sniper; Mar 31, 2012 at 10:48 AM.
u wot m8
its April's fools...
Right?

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS
APRIL FOOLS! ITS NOT HAPPY

^I dont know what that was.
I am Awesome... :D
The Lone Rogue