Toribash
Searching fobea right one is OK, but you don't have to apply every single one. It looks like you just want to join anything that could be considered famous, respected or active. Gotta reconsider my vote.
retired
@Clown: sorry, bye

<--- dis guy is right, REJECTED. ~Thrandir
Last edited by Thrandir; Apr 9, 2014 at 05:15 PM.
Selling tc via paypal , pm me
Past Clans: None
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): just my head
Infraction History: Im new and i havent got any
Something about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc): I from poland, my english is bad but i can translate some words.
Why I woudlike to join this clan? I dont really know, important fact is that i woudlike to be in some clan and know that game more.
I like just wushu but i like singleplayer replay making too.
I am beginner but i woudlike to make textures (i like making animations, yesterday i started pivot xD). I like making music, I havent got much money so I working in (poor) free programs.
Replays: Post here at least 3 replays:

Attached Images
głowa Dreda.JPG (11.0 KB, 7 views)
Attached Files
wushu.rpl (60.2 KB, 5 views)
wushu2.rpl (87.1 KB, 5 views)
Decap1.rpl (71.4 KB, 5 views)
Aikido1.rpl (79.3 KB, 5 views)
Belt/Qi (User Card):
Username:Janiklpol
Past Clans: KoR, ACW
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): LoL 1337 diamond skillz.
Infraction History: Only one, Blatant spam and it expired.
Something about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc): I am from Poland, i want to join, because CW is the clan that i know the best. My favourite mods are wushu and TK.
My application is supported by: Thrandir
Replays: Post here at least 3 replays
I have only 2 right now :C.
Attached Files
Bang.rpl (141.0 KB, 7 views)
ZAK PWNT.rpl (71.1 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by JaniklPOL View Post
Belt/Qi (User Card):
Username:Janiklpol
Past Clans: KoR, ACW
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): LoL 1337 diamond skillz.
Infraction History: Only one, Blatant spam and it expired.
Something about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc): I am from Poland, i want to join, because CW is the clan that i know the best. My favourite mods are wushu and TK.
My application is supported by: Thrandir
I have only 2 right now :C.

lol k in.
Belt/Qi (User Card):
Past Clans: A lot of them... Gentleman, Mustache (these 2 made by me) Death Peace Dragons etc...
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): i make CSGO video so it doesnt really is a ability
Infraction History: Banned 1 month for Scam (they say scam, i just sent the wrong item in a trade)
Something about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc): I'm French, i want to join to prove my belt/skillz to the community, all the mod are my favourite, i can be a competitive player or a fun guy. I suck a bit in singleplayer, i'm much a multiplayr player and i like the make friends. Sparrer at my lost time.

Attached Files
aa spar niee runandjump.rpl (433.1 KB, 4 views)
aa spar easybreezy.rpl (757.5 KB, 4 views)
aa spar gaup.rpl (394.1 KB, 4 views)
WE. GO. JIM.
Originally Posted by mrkamikaz View Post
Belt/Qi (User Card):
Past Clans: A lot of them... Gentleman, Mustache (these 2 made by me) Death Peace Dragons etc...
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): i make CSGO video so it doesnt really is a ability
Infraction History: Banned 1 month for Scam (they say scam, i just sent the wrong item in a trade)
Something about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc): I'm French, i want to join to prove my belt/skillz to the community, all the mod are my favourite, i can be a competitive player or a fun guy. I suck a bit in singleplayer, i'm much a multiplayr player and i like the make friends. Sparrer at my lost time.

posting thread in oven, it will take a bit of time to discuss You. Please wait for decision and try to catch us in-game and on our irc channel #waffles (it will make app judging easier if we have a chance to meet You).

What was Your nickname inspiration, why do You think CW would be right place for You, why aren't You in any of Your previous clan anymore (did those die/You left it- reasons would be appreciated/ they kicked You)?

Honest answering those questions would help us to decide.
Last edited by Thrandir; May 6, 2014 at 09:05 AM.