Toribash
Hello Vector. I'm HyperBlood or Hyper for short. I am indeed interested in joining vector. Once I looked into the forum it seemed great. A strong Community, Good times and it seems nice. Well brace yourself because my story on Toribash may be a bit long.

Well one day I was on youtube watching my favorite youtuber and one day he played this game with his buddy called toribash. Overall it seemed interesting then Bam they brought out mods. And Blimey they seemed fun. about a month later I joined the community. I was completely blank. In fact I went to the beginner abd server and did not know what abd means. I thought it was like abd but it was a typo supposedly to be abc for like you know beginners.I now know its aikido big dojo. Once I became a green belt I became furiously addicted to jousting. I was splendid! I farmed most of my tc and qi there. Then one day i was trotting along youtube and i found this guy named mocucha. I was watching his videos and then all of the sudden I see this very sexy man doing parkour and sparring. Immediately i wanted to be able to do that. So I got on toribash and started attempting to run. I failed horrible of course. So then i met these 2 fellows who taught me how to make one step. Then afterwards i tried doing parkour, and failed spars were Terrible as well. Along my trip I actually started achieving things i started being able to do stuff! Hell I almost did part of a parkour! It went on like this. I kept practicing and practicing then I started tricking and uke bashing. I still suck at it to this very day (Uke bashing I mean) In fact I use to use mushu. And now Im where I am now. Good at spars. Meh at parkour, getting better at uke bashing, And I am incredibly active. I am on toribash everyday and as for the forums. Pretty much the same thing. Sometimes i dont get on but those are if I am horribly bored. I am also decent at twinswords ^_^

Well I use to be in a clan called (Impulse) I left because it kind of died. I rarely see anyone anymore. I was also in (Mewfin) I left because They really ticked me off one day and other PERSONAL reasons.

Vector I chose you because of your community sexiness and because it seems to fit.

Please take my application and I plan on hopefully being in Vector soon!

-----
Skype ObliviousBlood <3
Attached Files
Handball With Dansan.rpl (1.13 MB, 3 views)
HyperBlood VS Crocap.rpl (443.5 KB, 3 views)
Atom Eradication.rpl (242.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by HyperBlood; Jan 11, 2016 at 02:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We are all Lone Wolves Waiting to be freed From all the Horrible things we have now in this life
We aren't that active anyway...
I'm good on his app yet not really convinced about him WANTING to join the clan.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Well I want to join because well.. I made a application and srrsly. It seems like a good place to stay, and really i picked you out of like quite a few clans.

SideNote: @JustMonsto, I agree, cats are indeed interisting
We are all Lone Wolves Waiting to be freed From all the Horrible things we have now in this life
Not really, patrickoOoOoOOOO meant that you will have to wait for others to say yes or no because we are not very active.
Alright my opinion: your app is good, you said alot about your toribash history and nor many people do that. About reaplys hm I think it's not enough to join Vector just yet. So yeah it's no from me however others should decide too ;)
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos