Toribash
EPIC minecraft BETA
i got this, and hey did you hear about the new update that just came out today, its really epic the bed helps when you are building large stuff and can't build at night, so just hop into bed and sleep till day Anyways this minecraft is the free versionw here you only build. its cool but can get boring if you play free for to long thats why pay the 15 bucks and get the actuall minecraft IT TEARS SHIZZ UP! you can build paintings chest, mine gold and kill those pesky monster, oh yeah and you can kill pigs for porkchops.....Another cool thing you can travel to HELL!!!!!(a.k.a The nether)
Originally Posted by kaeltobin View Post
i got this, and hey did you hear about the new update that just came out today, its really epic the bed helps when you are building large stuff and can't build at night, so just hop into bed and sleep till day Anyways this minecraft is the free versionw here you only build. its cool but can get boring if you play free for to long thats why pay the 15 bucks and get the actuall minecraft IT TEARS SHIZZ UP! you can build paintings chest, mine gold and kill those pesky monster, oh yeah and you can kill pigs for porkchops.....Another cool thing you can travel to HELL!!!!!(a.k.a The nether)

i got this, and hey did you hear about the new update that just came out today,

old.
its really epic the bed helps when you are building large stuff and can't build at night,

obvious
Anyways this minecraft is the free versionw here you only build.

Old as fuck.
you can build paintings chest, mine gold and kill those pesky monster, oh yeah and you can kill pigs for porkchops.

Obvious, and OLD
....Another cool thing you can travel to HELL!!!!!(a.k.a The nether)

I"m going to kill myself over this.
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
old. obvious Old as fuck. Obvious, and OLD I"m going to kill myself over this.

why you hating? *triggerh appy*
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
You have to redownload it from minecraft.net

It is just the minecraft.exe that you run, not the .jar

Oh ok, cool.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
luls at the guys thats like fapping over minecraft.
and dont get the new client its shit. keep the old one until like the next update.
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB