Ranking
What the fuck is wrong with this community? Fucking team surrendered to the enemy team when we were going 24-11 I mean how the fuck does that even make sense? I reported all the faeggets, I was the only one that voted no in the surrender.

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
LOL. If I had to pick one thing that pisses me off, that would be it

I did this to Ed just today.
However, it was some bullshit lee sin op shit. :<
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
What the fuck is wrong with this community? Fucking team surrendered to the enemy team when we were going 24-11 I mean how the fuck does that even make sense? I reported all the faeggets, I was the only one that voted no in the surrender.

perhaps they didn't want to play anymore.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Also, Diana OP:
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
perhaps they didn't want to play anymore.

They were in the mood, they were a perfect team in the beginning, we invaded early game and got the advantage since then, but fucking surrendered at 24-11, I had 9-2-11 score as eve, why did god make such retards?

They were in the mood, they were a perfect team in the beginning, we invaded early game and got the advantage since then, but fucking surrendered at 24-11, I had 9-2-11 score as eve, why did god make such retards?

there's a thing called trolls, and they're not neccesarily retarded.
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by laststand View Post
there's a thing called trolls, and they're not neccesarily retarded.

They weren't trolling at all, they were fine the entire game then this sudden surrender, and as for retarded, I didn't meant the actual term.

They weren't trolling at all, they were fine the entire game then this sudden surrender, and as for retarded, I didn't meant the actual term.

I've seen several times That people just decide to troll one guy for no reason. They don't have to do it the entire game. Of course they're normally premades
Last edited by laststand; Jan 6, 2013 at 03:55 PM.
I'm a fucking professional!