Ranking
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
thats why I've not got into ranked

I've played draft with 4 other people, we were all in a vent server, and they allowed me to be mid Brand, and I'm actually pretty good

Ranked is full of dicks who are horrible but with a better Elo and ae dicks, my acc got ruined cuz of duo

I did it, I finally broke the steak...I couldn't believe it went for so long, I tried so many champions..but finally! I did it. I WON A FUCKING GAME!

Don't open if you do not like the colour red...

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMBLE!

Some quick notes about Rumble

- His ultimate, for some reason, was so alien to me to use on smart cast. I couldn't use it, it lost me a kill and I died in process because I couldn't use it. All you have to do is press R, aim and then let go.
- Rumble does a fuck ton damage. I was 0/5 out of lane yet my damage was crazy enough to net me 5 kills before I died again. I then kept being a martyr getting kills.
- I maxed E second without really thinking, I was going to put another point into W after getting chunked from a gank but Pantheon and Vi backed off top and I was able to max Q with no problems. I believe most Rumble players max out W second for the crazy shields due to E's chance to miss.

Masteries: 9/21/0
Runes: Mpen Reds, AP Quints, Flat Armour Yellows and Ap/lvl blues

My build for that game went something like this:

Cloth + x5 pots start: I thought it was going to be Panth or Vi top, then I saw Vi was jungling. It didn't matter because Panth went top.

First Back: Tabi + Amp Tome

Then after dying alot due to Pantheon snowballing I bought Revolver and Chain vest. It was fucking bullshit, I ult just before I die against a tower diving pantheon, my ults lands and damages him and he starts dancing around when singed shows up he flings him and Panth walks out of lane through my ult. He dies and I didn't get an assist. Sucked major D because he gave Singed 500g for dying.

After the chain vest, I build haunting guise then worked my way for a Rylais, getting a Negatron cloak when it was completed. Liandry's Torment was then finished. My plans for the rest of the game were to get a Abysall next then an hourglass and WotA. Tabi's would eventually be replaced with Mercs or Sorcs.

Final Build: Mercs/Sorcs, Ryalis, WotA, Hourglass, Liandry's Torment, Abysall Scepter.

Its quite possible to change out hourglass with deathcap for more damage, but Liandry's make Dcap-less builds possible. The mindset around this build is to be a teamfight beast. Ult > run at them > Q, if they start hitting you, pop hourglass and let your DoT's do the rest.
Last edited by j4nd0; Jan 5, 2013 at 03:20 PM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Damn dude that's fucking horrible, first time I saw a horrible loss scale like this o;

Oh don't worry, I still +175 more wins than loses. Currently have 1386 wins and 1211 loses.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
And I thought my 8 loss streak was bad...

On another note, I just played a match as gp and shat on darius top lane.
After a while of getting super fed and mowing down everything in my path, they called me a hacker.

Now you know they're retards, and they know you know they're retards.
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Jan 6, 2013 at 02:35 AM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Always blame the junglers...

Yeah, because ganking the enemy top lane with half hp and giving the enemy a free first blood and double buff is my fault
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
giving the enemy a free first blood and double buff is my fault

LOL. If I had to pick one thing that pisses me off, that would be it

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم