Toribash
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
the game is so full of dicks because of the high reliance on your team to at least be decent

even the most fed most op champ can't win a 1v5
however, people typically blame others when it isn't all their fault. Sometimes it really IS your team being bad- I played a game recently with 2 ADCs and myself as fiddlesticks, they both literally went 3/11 while I was 9/4 at the end of the game, and we lost. apparently it was my fault though.

Actually, pick poppy, ulti their support, and burst everyone down.

(just works when you're an actual skilled player (also fed))
Sometimes it is your team.
Like the match I played 10 minutes ago.
Zed solotop was fightng Irelia and Fiora, Zed doesn't know how to turret sit, and *gasp* guess what happens?
So after 7 minutes into the game two of our top turrets were destroyed my support (cho'gath) decided to go top to help, leaving poor lonely Twitch to solobot.
I though "it's ok, If I just turret sit and farm I won't die, and will kill varus and jax (who was the WORST jax ever) as soon as cho comes back. Guess who never came back? Anyways Varus kept harrasing me with his easily dodgeable Q, but whenever he seemed to do it I lagspiked. THIS, did not end well for me. I managed to get the most farm on my team at least. *cough* I went 1/4 *cough*. Oh yeah, it didnt help that fiora started roaming ;_;

Yep, randoms suck.
Oh yeah, apparently support needs to farm as much minions as he can and ks the adc. I'll try that out later.... (cho'gath)
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Jan 4, 2013 at 05:06 PM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Oh yeah, apparently support needs to farm as much minions as he can and ks the adc.

Yeah, that's pretty much how you're supposed to play support.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
the game is so full of dicks because of the high reliance on your team to at least be decent

even the most fed most op champ can't win a 1v5
however, people typically blame others when it isn't all their fault. Sometimes it really IS your team being bad- I played a game recently with 2 ADCs and myself as fiddlesticks, they both literally went 3/11 while I was 9/4 at the end of the game, and we lost. apparently it was my fault though.

if you want to get high elo. youll literally have to do exactly that.
the best champ to carry 1v5 is the one you can play best with. but apperently gankers and roamers fit best for that, or something that catches the enemy off guard.
or just a hypercarry. for these purposes i play champs like vlad and vayne, who in the lane are a pain to yourself (except your opponent doesnt have any mechanical knowledge) but lategame youll hypercarry almost no matter how awful you or others did.
-----
oh and also i think toplane vi is beyond awful. yet i only played her 3 games and maybe 10-15 against her...
she doesnt seem like a very benefitial champ in the lane to me... her lategame tho is pretty beast. i think she rather fits in the jungle instead of the toplane.
Last edited by pinheads; Jan 4, 2013 at 09:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
my best champions are fiddle and Brand, and I haven't learned to jungle yet so I only play Brand in Summoner's rift. I've got to learn to jungle if I'm going to play ranked, as mid won't always be available. Neither of those champs can 1v5 :l

except maybe hyperfed Brand, if he isn't caught by any cc
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by laststand View Post
lol i didn't say that you should play a carry every game, you can play jungle and still carry a game you can play top, mid,adc hell even supports can sometimes carry( just not in the same way). If i have to play support i'll play support, i'm gonna tell them it's not my best role but i'll do it anyways. but still i can carry the game, by making great plays and getting my ad fed. what role you play doesn't matter. it's how you play it

I don't think you understand what a carry is :/
Or a support for that matter.
Jungle Diana carries so hard late game.
Ask Hibbybob, he witnessed it.
;)
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
No spot is available if you are last pick, learn to play all roles if you are gonna play ranked/draft.

thats why I've not got into ranked

I've played draft with 4 other people, we were all in a vent server, and they allowed me to be mid Brand, and I'm actually pretty good
FIRED UP
Uric's jungle Diana is SCARY. Just witnessed a 2v4 team fight of Uric and his friendly vs. like basically the enemy's whole team. Uric probably would've gotten a delayed penta had Yi's alpha strike not taken the last 5% of three of the enemies' health bars.
DAMN.