Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

he has my vote, he comes from australia! FUCKING SYDNEY!
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
i know :/ i wonder for how long that ban will last...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Originally Posted by SkulsChick View Post
haha Im glad it makes you feel happy.
There are actually loads of girls on tb they just choose to remain quiet because of the reaction it will get.
Only the other month there was a whole womenz month promo to celebrate the women of toribash.

then they should be banned, they didnt read the rules.
Snor almost owned teh wibbles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O
╔=═══=╗╔═=══=╗
╚=═══=╝╚═=══=╝
i owned the wibbles... about 2 sec before that
:O
it's not my rules... ALSO im bored
Quiz
Okay this is plane and simple :0

I'm going to ask questions about myself that I already posted in the whole forum :O

I'm going to start with some easy question then I'm heading up to ub3r :O

Easy = 0.5 points
Medium = 1
Hard = 1.5
Ub3r = 2

Once you get a question right you get a point
Each day the questions are going to be harder and harder.

The one who has the most points wins 10k

AKP: 1

Only clan mates and allies can participate.
Last edited by micho; Jun 16, 2009 at 02:21 PM.