Toribash
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Half the people on LoL don't know ANYTHING about karma.

Anyways I just solotopped Nasus (got back into playing him)
and whooped on a Darius. I was 4/1 when he left the lane to go ks everything with his ult, and leading his highly underfed team to a comeback.
Guess what? Nasus Q says no to comebacks.

Also, anybody else notice that now that Diana and Rengar were nerfed, there is a Darius EVERY match?

Can't say I've noticed. :<

Also, buying Jayce turned out to be a great investment. These are my first three normal matches.

The last game was a 3v3. Me, my mate (Lee Sin) and a random (Kat). My mate had to leave for some reason and Me and the random just accepted that we couldn't handle it so we had to surrender.

Enemy team was Khazix, Rengar and Teemo. Invisible team ftw. Luckiest team to go up against with a Lee Sin. xD

Anyway yea, lots of love for Jayce. I love his kit and he's super fun to play.
Half the people on LoL don't know ANYTHING about karma.

Anyways I just solotopped Nasus (got back into playing him)
and whooped on a Darius. I was 4/1 when he left the lane to go ks everything with his ult, and leading his highly underfed team to a comeback.
Guess what? Nasus Q says no to comebacks.

Also, anybody else notice that now that Diana and Rengar were nerfed, there is a Darius EVERY match?

nope.
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
So I pretty much got reported for unskilled player, because I was giving shields to minions while farming mid...as Karma...against an aggressive lanenemy.

I feel like only 5% of players actually know what Karma does...

That's me playing Lee Sin top. :3

Yep. And he's hella annoying in.. Blind pick. Which I sadly play mostly.
In rankeds/draft I just laugh at him while counterpicking him with whatever I feel like playing this time.

..But hey, that's how the shit rolls in these games. Also, I heard that there's Darius rework/nerf coming. ;o

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
QQing about Rengar and whatnot

So I heard you like high skill gap champions and toplane? Go play some Poppy and tell me how you did.
Last edited by Dargon; Jan 4, 2013 at 08:03 PM.

Too bad they don't know that elise poops on darius like he was a poison-less teemo.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Dargon View Post

So I heard you like high skill gap champions and toplane? Go play some Poppy and tell me how you did.

so i heard you like losing your lane?
Last edited by Dargon; Jan 4, 2013 at 08:03 PM.
Originally Posted by laststand View Post
not only carries carry. if that makes any sort of sense. what i really was trying to get out of it was stop trying to blame everyone else. when you should really focus on your own play. people troll? let them troll and just report them. flaming them is not gonna make them play better

obviously you should never respond to troll or flame people for being bad.

But I completely disagree that you should play a carry every single game regardless of your team just so that you can ignore your team mates...
the game is so full of dicks because of the high reliance on your team to at least be decent

even the most fed most op champ can't win a 1v5
however, people typically blame others when it isn't all their fault. Sometimes it really IS your team being bad- I played a game recently with 2 ADCs and myself as fiddlesticks, they both literally went 3/11 while I was 9/4 at the end of the game, and we lost. apparently it was my fault though.
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
obviously you should never respond to troll or flame people for being bad.

But I completely disagree that you should play a carry every single game regardless of your team just so that you can ignore your team mates...

lol i didn't say that you should play a carry every game, you can play jungle and still carry a game you can play top, mid,adc hell even supports can sometimes carry( just not in the same way). If i have to play support i'll play support, i'm gonna tell them it's not my best role but i'll do it anyways. but still i can carry the game, by making great plays and getting my ad fed. what role you play doesn't matter. it's how you play it
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
the game is so full of dicks because of the high reliance on your team to at least be decent

even the most fed most op champ can't win a 1v5
however, people typically blame others when it isn't all their fault. Sometimes it really IS your team being bad- I played a game recently with 2 ADCs and myself as fiddlesticks, they both literally went 3/11 while I was 9/4 at the end of the game, and we lost. apparently it was my fault though.

My fizz penta, kat penta, and mf penta say otherwise.

It's not entirely impossible, it's just hard.

And again, the odds of the enemy team getting a horrible team filled with unskilled players is actually greater than your team getting filled with unskilled players if you're at least "decent."
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
my fizz penta while superbly underfed says otherwise hush
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox