Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: Mcburger
Gmt: 10 (sydney Australia)
Belt Qi: 3rd dan (Qi 3453)
I like to play: Judo, Wushu, Aikido and Sambo
Past Clans: Diaf, KO, Phoenix
I want to join because: You seem like a high quality clan that spends a lot of time in both game and forum and thats just what Im looking for
Infractions and Bans: 1 infraction and 1 ban
Reason for ban: When i was in KO a group of people were abusing my Clan leader in Forums and i decide to step in little did i realise when i put in my post on there forum i forgot to put invade sign
Reason for Infraction: this i believe i shouldn't have even gotten a infraction all i was doing was commenting on a friends Textures saying how well he has made them and they gave me a infraction saying because of unnecessary comment...
Referrals: No
haha Im glad it makes you feel happy.
There are actually loads of girls on tb they just choose to remain quiet because of the reaction it will get.
Only the other month there was a whole womenz month promo to celebrate the women of toribash.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
Name: Mcburger
Gmt: 10 (sydney Australia)
Belt Qi: 3rd dan (Qi 3453)
I like to play: Judo, Wushu, Aikido and Sambo
Past Clans: Diaf, KO, Phoenix
I want to join because: You seem like a high quality clan that spends a lot of time in both game and forum and thats just what Im looking for
Infractions and Bans: 1 infraction and 1 ban
Reason for ban: When i was in KO a group of people were abusing my Clan leader in Forums and i decide to step in little did i realise when i put in my post on there forum i forgot to put invade sign
Reason for Infraction: this i believe i shouldn't have even gotten a infraction all i was doing was commenting on a friends Textures saying how well he has made them and they gave me a infraction saying because of unnecessary comment...
Referrals: No

seems good, but you should know that we are like a 80% forum clan, but im going to start playing online also...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
i dont have any pics, ima take one after grass cutting :O
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
MetroX is banned :O
No thats what iv been looking for a clan thats more active in forums, most of my past clans have just been abscessed with nothing more then just ingame playing nothing to do with forums