Ranking
So apparently Vi and Caitlyn have some special voice dialogue when both in the same game. Uric and I heard this yesterday. When Cait ults, Vi says, "Nice shot, cupcake".

Dunno if they can be on the same team or not. But it was allied Vi and enemy Cait

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
So apparently Vi and Caitlyn have some special voice dialogue when both in the same game. Uric and I heard this yesterday. When Cait ults, Vi says, "Nice shot, cupcake".

Dunno if they can be on the same team or not. But it was allied Vi and enemy Cait

That was so last year.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
That was so last year.

iseewhatudidthar

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

So I pretty much got reported for unskilled player, because I was giving shields to minions while farming mid...as Karma...against an aggressive lanenemy.

I feel like only 5% of players actually know what Karma does...
DAMN.
I adore caitlyn she's the first carry I can actually feel for.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
So I pretty much got reported for unskilled player, because I was giving shields to minions while farming mid...as Karma...against an aggressive lanenemy.

I feel like only 5% of players actually know what Karma does...

You only deserve it if you didnt use mantra in unison (:
And you did bad... And your team hates you... AND THIS GAME IS FULL OF DICKS.
And retards.

Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
I adore caitlyn she's the first carry I can actually feel for.

She can use her E to go through walls. (in case you didn't know)
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
You only deserve it if you didnt use mantra in unison (:

Why would I shield minions without mantra, lol? I ended the game winning 9-3-17 with 213 CS and like ~630 AP...so I think they just have 0 clue how Karma works
DAMN.
Denying cs, damaging enemy, outfarming mid, winning the lane.

Although, doing that constantly would eat your mana, it's also pushing the lane.
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
Why would I shield minions without mantra, lol? I ended the game winning 9-3-17 with 213 CS and like ~630 AP...so I think they just have 0 clue how Karma works

Half the people on LoL don't know ANYTHING about karma.

Anyways I just solotopped Nasus (got back into playing him)
and whooped on a Darius. I was 4/1 when he left the lane to go ks everything with his ult, and leading his highly underfed team to a comeback.
Guess what? Nasus Q says no to comebacks.

Also, anybody else notice that now that Diana and Rengar were nerfed, there is a Darius EVERY match?
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Jan 4, 2013 at 08:12 AM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.