Ranking
Eve is better in the long run, while Elise is better at early/mid game. She's probably one of the best bullies in lane because of her Q, but Eve is a true hard carry, while Elise is more tanky AP, so as the game progresses, Eve will fair better and better until finally she basically has the potential to burst down Elise, while Elise won't be able to keep up with it.

However, a good Elise will still give her a run for her money, as Elise has actual hard cc and a pretty well-rounded skill set. If Elise plays it right, she could possibly wear Eve down before Eve can get her burst on.

So it's an either or for me, but I'd put my chips on Eve solely because it's harder to fuck up as Eve.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

Some more jayce domination!

And i have 1 question for ppl here:
What do you think about sejuani? I main her in season 3 and never feel like other junglers are somehow better. She can be counterjungeled on lvls 1-4 but then she can really go to enemy jungle by herself (with ultimate escape q skill, flash and ult).
Originally Posted by Biaker View Post

What do you think about sejuani? I main her in season 3 and never feel like other junglers are somehow better. She can be counterjungeled on lvls 1-4 but then she can really go to enemy jungle by herself (with ultimate escape q skill, flash and ult).

she has the 5th highest winrate of all champions
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by Biaker View Post

Sej is odd. She has the cc to make her a good frontline tank and she's not a bad ganker as a jungle either. However, I've never really liked her, cause she feels weird. I like champs with lower cd than her, most of her cd is in the 10 second range.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Bur i just noticed that sejuani doesnt work on ~1450 elo
I made like 7 winstreak on 1600 week ago with her but lost a lot of elo last days and can't do a shit now. Maybe she really depends on team too much so ppl scared to play her.
Last edited by Biaker; Jan 3, 2013 at 06:20 PM.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Eve is better in the long run, while Elise is better at early/mid game. She's probably one of the best bullies in lane because of her Q, but Eve is a true hard carry, while Elise is more tanky AP, so as the game progresses, Eve will fair better and better until finally she basically has the potential to burst down Elise, while Elise won't be able to keep up with it.

However, a good Elise will still give her a run for her money, as Elise has actual hard cc and a pretty well-rounded skill set. If Elise plays it right, she could possibly wear Eve down before Eve can get her burst on.

So it's an either or for me, but I'd put my chips on Eve solely because it's harder to fuck up as Eve.

This guy is a fucking genius. He explained something ejm couldn't understand in my one hour of babling. I guess that's my fault since all I was saying was eve>Elise.

Actually I don't think it's the fact that eve is better than elise, since elise is great early/mid and eve is amazing late.

But seriously, as oracle said, eve is harder to fuck up with, as for elise, well probably every single elise I found sucked (which is only around 3 to 4 times). She's way too underplayed, if you get to play her as much as I did, you'll find out what she can actually do.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Speaking of ganking lanes, just tried jungling kha'zix, seriously, I practically heard bot lane scream after I jump in at them with my evolved E with them having lower than half health.

Most fun thing to do as jungle kha, jump in, kill, reset, jump out.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.