Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hell yeah, it's good to be back.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
My Resignation as Leader...
Alright guys, as you know, this clan is in deep deep shit right now. And I can't help but feel it's my fault for not putting in any REAL effort basically since i took over. I haven't had the time, nor the means to keep up with the forum, or new talents ingame. That includes keeping up the clan catalogue, worldwide picture, scouting, basically everything.

Me and Hxcbbqimo had a really long talk today ingame about the clans future. We thought about alot of options and routes we could take. Ive known for a long time that im not near active enough, or decisive enough to keep this clan on its feet. I care about this clan more than anything, and I feel the best thing for me to do is to pass the leadership to someone who is more active, and more decisive.

I'd like Hxcbbqimo to take the reigns, and I really hope you guys are ok with it. In my opinion, he's the most active, and the best player in the clan atm. And unlike me, he can actually make decisions.

This is probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do, and I really hope u guys respect my decision and recognise that i believe this is the best thing for the future of the clan.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey guys,

First off: No. Kickass's grammar isn't that strong. He sent it to me first to make it acceptable. Okay but seriously, thank you very much Kickass.

A great deal of you know exactly where the clan's at right now. We're past some of the crossroads that we should've taken a right or left on, but decided to remain dormant. Now that were at this point we need to choose a direction and stick with it. One thing I REFUSE to do is compromise the skill requirement of this clan to acquire more activity. It's a straight privilege to join our ranks, which means it's not going to be given out in order to keep our name straight alive.

I have a few ideas for recruitment ideas. Mainly tournaments in Brushu/wushu3, the works. I host a lot of tournaments so scoping talent shouldn't be too hard. Regardless: I'll still request the old Seal of Approval system using RASA to talk about our applicants, having them use replays to show off a bit.

Guys, I know this isn't exactly "optimal". I know this isn't 100% preferred. But I need all of your help. I don't expect to see you on everytime I'm on. That's just not feasible. What I am asking is an honest attempt to get on, AT LEAST when we have some strong candidates so you could see potential future brothers in arms.

I know we can make something great happen here. We are something great. Something really great. The world of Toribash knows it. It's just time to flaunt it like a boss again.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
first of all i dont wanna be rude or anything and no offense hxc but i cant accept you as a leader, ofcourse that doesnt mean that you cant take the spot. i wont explain the reasons, i got some from the past, you cant change them (blabla).

about recruiting ppl: the main problem was that we were not that active and havent spent that much time ingame to see those new guys who have talent. the wushu tourney would be a great idea, but one or two wont be enough, and we gotta make them in different timezones ofc (at least 2 or 3 rallians should be there). the other problem is that ppl who wanna join and talk to us ingame, dont wanna post here just asking for fast testing, letting them join (and maybe they have talent)..as i know we search for people who are good wushuers and who respect RA (by being patient, being nice, and if we fr some reason dont let them in they wont act like some 10 years old spoiled child )

i hope the clan will got the old power back(thinking about ingame power, cuz our history wont disapear ever) and we should let those tourneys run asap.
Last edited by XaruS; Jul 9, 2012 at 12:38 PM.
LoL
Looks like you really want to jump-start this clan badly. Well for what it's worth, i wouldn't mind seeing Hxc take the wheel for a while, see what he can do. It seems that you may have enough drive and motivation to set this clan back up again. And i guess that's what the crew needs here.

But Xarus also proves a valid point about how the clan used to operate, especially in the recruitment section. The clan worked as a whole, but the leader always made the decisions. Not that we didn't have a say in the matter, we did, but we didn't have to worry too much about it (referring to Seal system, that seemed to have slowed down recruiting). Technically we don't need some council system when recruiting new members, if we keep the standards high, the leader can make that choice easily. I mean, many of us, old members now, we simply showed up when we had to, did what we had to do if we wanted to get in, thats at least how me and nike and some others got in too :d.

While all of this may be splendid and wonderful, as i'd be happy to see this place active again and full of action, clearly the majority of responsibility lies with you then Hxc .
Don't take sh*t from anyone, make the right decisions and admit it if you had made the wrong one. Take your time and check through some of the older threads and posts, you'll see what i mean.

That's at least my opinion for what it's worth, i hope this goes well sooner or later.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Well guys, i definately think this is a positive thing. Hxc has the skills and the free time to be online recruiting and looking for talent. I do agree with vamees about the fact that we probably dont need the seal system because it does slow down recruiting. And like hax said xarus, this probably isnt 100% preferred by everyone but we need something new to jumpstart this clan. I think a more active and observant leader is exactly what we need.

He cant do this on his own tho, nobody can he needs our support.
Last edited by Kickass; Jul 10, 2012 at 01:24 AM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by NinjaAiPoM View Post
if i return to RelaxAll, then all will change.. ;)

When*
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
BUMP
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!