Toribash
View Poll Results: Does dying in a war as a soldier make you a hero?
Yes, regardless of their actions
1 Votes / 11.11%
Yes, but only if they are defending their country
4 Votes / 44.44%
No, with some exceptions
3 Votes / 33.33%
No, defiantly not, wars are stupid
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Not much of a suprise..
But I'm leaving YES. From what I see, Zacsterr is right. YES does have a bad reputation. I wouldn't say unrepairable however. I'm sure that Pox and Impale will be able to recover this clan but I want no part in the long and painful process of it. I'm leaving. I pretty much don't know anyone in this clan other than Zac, Fargle, Kooky and Smoozie. And now they have all been kicked/left.
So I'm leaving.
FFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
this is exactly what i don't want happening,
i really don't want this falling apart, also what does everyone mean a bad reputation?
some1 mind explaining that to me?
But happy trails i guess.
Originally Posted by Yagamai View Post
But I'm leaving YES. From what I see, Zacsterr is right. YES does have a bad reputation. I wouldn't say unrepairable however. I'm sure that Pox and Impale will be able to recover this clan but I want no part in the long and painful process of it. I'm leaving. I pretty much don't know anyone in this clan other than Zac, Fargle, Kooky and Smoozie. And now they have all been kicked/left.
So I'm leaving.

No-one got kicked.
I am not the man for the job
I regret to inform everyone, that I Chickenpox, am stepping down from [YES], i will appoint SomGuy as the new coleader. I do not feel that i am right for the job, as i only joined YES a few weeks ago. Im sorry everyone, but i guess this is goodbye. Its going to be a lot of hard work, and i feel that we need more senior members leading everything. Also I regret to inform you that with this message, i am also leaving [YES], it has do be done. i am sorry everyone. Have fun with everything.
Last edited by Chickenpox; Jul 26, 2009 at 08:18 PM.