Toribash
To be honest, I like Vegas more, cause it reminds me of my old music program. It's very good for pan and crop, it's simple and I enjoy that
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
hey zibril my dud
you are actually then huh?
I have been watching you posting some cnc and replays around there, it's pretty nice to see you around man
nice set btw
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
hey zibril my dud
you are actually then huh?
I have been watching you posting some cnc and replays around there, it's pretty nice to see you around man
nice set btw

hey baby <3
man! today was crazy!
so, in my country we have been protesting for about 2 weeks because our president (who have been our president for 20 years) is nominating himself again.
because the government couldn't shut us up they decided to give college students 25 days holiday instead of 15 and so we didn't accept and went protesting today.
list of crazy things i did(in order):
-screaming in the faces of girls for no reason.
-basicly everyone who went to college(which is where we met at first) today took the train back (to our main meeting site to meet people for other universities),so in the train i literally laid on the bars that are maid to put luggage, i was screaming with everyone and hitting the train's roof(or whatever u call it, and yes i know that ruined my chances with pretty much every girl in college), and boi was it crowded in there.
-when we got to our main meating site i literally became one of the 6 leaders of the protests, organizing people, giving them water bottles and ofc getting the road clear of other people so we don't have obstacles. man it was 6 people(including me and 2 of my friends) leading atleast 5000 college students.

craziest day of the year, so far...
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I dont know how to express this in words but im truly impressed alpho. Although I dont want to begin a political discussion here (simply because im too lazy to type a lot), it's super important to take these decisions you people are taking imo.
I always was one to talk a lot of shit about those matters but never was one to take lead or make things happen so, that makes you an admirable person in my eyes
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well yes, but aucally no.
i did it partially for the meme of it (it was fun),
i'm not a political person either but this have just gone too far, these guys have been the in charge of the country for 20 years, they had tons of resources and they didn't do shit(except stealing the money ofc), the country is still quite shit. now they want to convice us that they can make up for it in 1 year, oh and our president is basicly dead (completely paralyzed like steven hawking, add to that he can't think properly anymore).
political or not, even 5 year olds ain't getting tricked by this.

side note: i also got in an argument with mr main leader trying to explain to him that his organizing plans are way too perfect and quite unrealistic (he wanted us to stay calm untill people from other universities come which is going to cause people to get bored and leave, that was my point of view). he didn't listen. guess what? i didn't either. so me and my 2 friends had to keep some degree of noise. it turned out pretty well.
will try to look up some vids or pics of me to see for ur self xd
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .