Toribash
I really can't blame these losses I have on myself every time. I seriously just got out of a game where a Kassadin instalocked mid when someone already called it, and then proceeded to feed soon after getting first blood. He then went AFK and came back later to feed again. I held my lane fine until our jungler never helped me kill Nidalee, and their jungler ended up killing me. From then on, it was basically just arguing, which I really didn't have a part of. We ended up losing that match with their entire team fed besides the Nid I was going against.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
I really can't blame these losses I have on myself every time. I seriously just got out of a game where a Kassadin instalocked mid when someone already called it, and then proceeded to feed soon after getting first blood. He then went AFK and came back later to feed again. I held my lane fine until our jungler never helped me kill Nidalee, and their jungler ended up killing me. From then on, it was basically just arguing, which I really didn't have a part of. We ended up losing that match with their entire team fed besides the Nid I was going against.

Everyone thinks they're stuck in traffic, but actually, they are it. Replace traffic with elo hell.
Last edited by Numbers; Jan 1, 2013 at 10:42 PM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I think I should try to get my elo higher.. at the end of season 2 I was close to platinum but I got very unlucky with my first 10 matches and find myself stuck at 1210 right now.
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Everyone thinks they're stuck in traffic, but actually, they are it. Replace traffic with elo hell.

Traffic is such a bad analogy because asians can't drive.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Faint View Post

I think that I've might've said this before, but here we go again.

There is no other way to win in trash elo rankeds than CARRY HARDER than your team can feed.

If you play top in rankeds you gotta be able to 1 vs 5 them when you come down.
If you play mid, you gotta out cs their mid, roam and kills stuff as much as you can.
If you play jungle.. Well, you're fucked. Don't do it. Also, everything is you fault.
If you play adc/support, just pick Vayne and derb around untill you can win the game.
I really want to get into racked matches, but seeing as I can't fill in any position other than mid (seeing as I'm terrible at everything else) I don't want to be stuck as another roll... I guess I can be an ok top as Yorick, but I just don't know how to play AD champs lol
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I really want to get into racked matches, but seeing as I can't fill in any position other than mid (seeing as I'm terrible at everything else) I don't want to be stuck as another roll... I guess I can be an ok top as Yorick, but I just don't know how to play AD champs lol

You should be fine if you politely ask for mid lane every game. I do the same with top lane, I get it 90% of the time. If not, then dodge it.

Also, I just played an hour long game in solo q with one of the hardest AP Mids in the game. I am mentally drained and exhausted. Ironically, their Lee Sin was trying out for mid lane on my team two weeks ago. He removed me because he thought I was bad (I wasn't even playing top lane when he did, I was jungling l0l).

[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Do people really give you mid lane if you ask? I mean when I play unranked 5v5 games and ask I always tell them I'm going to suck ass if I'm not mid, but not on purpose... Problem is I've heard people autolock mid all the time, which would fuck me over. I see myself as an above-average mid but I'm below average everything else (unless someone teaches me the jungle routes and such, since I'm good with fiddlesticks)
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Do people really give you mid lane if you ask?

At his elo, yes; at mine, sometimes/no; and normals, defiantly not.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم