Toribash
Na, It's just the first, I can't run the third, lmao. Don't worry, I still have the terrorist as avvy on steam P: (And for now, if you dl me you will see I am using my artic terrorist set xd, till I get something better)nvm
Last edited by Onsola; Oct 8, 2016 at 01:57 AM.
Yeah, keep that to yourself. And I don't mean it in a condescending way, but seriously. Pretty much everyone who comes here notes matter-of-factly that we are inactive and about to die soon and it is met with hostility. 70%+ members of this clan are inactive or don't really care (which can equate to the same thing) about it. So basically yes, we are not having fun till we die.
Analogy time!
It's like laying in a hospital bed with advanced cancer knowing you are about to die soon.
So, the meds (the few people that are active) are just stretching your (our clan's) life, but for no cause since if you spend the rest of your life in a hospital bed you pretty much died a long time ago.
This is dead since the day we became official, well, should I say "officiallly dead"? Okno

pd: "Officially dead" was a book we had to read 2 years ago at english lessons, and we (a friend and I) had to make a trailer in which I had to act of like 3 characters (he had to do so as well), from which one was a woman (Tho I looked like a lamp lmao), someday we will upload it...
Oh God it was hilarious, since I forgot my softair gun we used a black wii joystick as a gun with my amazing ingenuity (It actually looked ok)
Not so dead at all,we still have few active members.
cmon,we are there over than a year alive.....
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Lol, there are few people alive, but they don't really have no desire to stay alive because no one is taking any action :|!
hahaha that would be a great thing for me too cuse i always forgot to login and then i cant download replays to see them -.- shet.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
you think i'd waste 5 seconds of my life typing my user name and password just to post something useless
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2